Chapter One - With a Bang

CHAPTER ONE - WITH A BANG

"But you owe me for the hairbrush.  I'm going to give you what you deserve"  He pulled me closer.  He leans in and closes his eyes.  THIS IS IT.  THIS IS FREAKIN IT.

I close my eyes, lean forward, and I feel my heartbeat go faster.  Zayn Malik, the love of my life, is finally going to ki----------

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!! 

"AINEEEEE!!!!! GET THE HELL UP NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!"  I heard a loud bang on my door and my older sister screaming at me. 

BANG BANG BANG!!!

I hear another few bangs on the door as Annali keeps screaming from outside my bedroom. "GET UPPPPPPPPP!!!! MOM WANTS ME TO DRIVE YOU TO SCHOOL AND YOU HAVE TO HURRY UP CAUSE I HAVE AN EARLY SHIFT AT THE BAKERY!!!!"

I roll on my bed to the very edge and I try to get up. Ugh. YOU MADE ME MISS A VERY GOOD ENDING FOR MY DREAM. Zayn was about to...

"ANIEEEEEE!!!!"  Annali screamed again.

Ugh. "FINE!" I shouted back.  I hear feet stomping away from the outside.  The feet stop for a few moments and stops again probably going down the stairs.

I finally stand up and walk to my dresser.  I pick out a loose blue tank top and a pair of black jeans.  I get changed and I wear my hair up loosely.  I wear my G-clef necklace and put on my dark blue Toms.

I grab my sling bag and I run downstairs.  Annali is waiting by the front door giving me an evil stare.  Whew. Wouldn't want to get in a car with her.  She'll probably stab me.

I just give her my sarcastic smile.  "Let's go  Cruella."  I told her and she opened the door.  She walks out and I follow her.

The car ride was short 'cause I live only about 10 blocks from home.  My mom doesn't let me walk though.  She keeps insisting that someone drives me back and forth.  She's just so paranoid for her youngest daughter. 

You see, I'm the youngest of 3.  You've already met Annali earlier.  She's the screaming middle child.  Our oldest sibling is our brother, Andrew.  He lives in London with his Mates.  I don't know who they are though.  He only told us that they're colleagues.

Meanwhile, I live in Somerset with my whole family.  We only drive to London once every few weeks to meet up with our dear brother.  We usually have lunch with him to catch up.

We're not British though.  My parents are both pure Filipino.  They migrated to the UK 15 years ago, when I was about 3 years old.  Annali was 5 and Andrew was 6.  I don't even remember anything about the Philippines.  I don't speak "Tagalog" (the language over there)  but I do understand a bit.  Both my siblings understand and remember though.

I get off the car.  Annali's giving me the silent treatment again. Sigh.  I just give her a wave and she dashes off.

I walk up the steps and go to my locker.  I pull out my 1D scrapbook from my bag.  Yes, that's right.  I have a One Direction scrapbook.  It's more like a plain ol' notebook so it won't look suspicious.  But the housekeeper at home might find it so I bring it to school and hide in in my locker while I go to class.

No one knows about it though.  No one knows I'm completely smitten and in love with One Sexy Direction.  Ha. Ha.

My friends are all fans.  But they don't mind that I'm 'not a fan' though.  They're just happy that I don't bash the boys like the others in our class.  I take out my books for my morning classes.

BANG!

Someone runs by me and hits the door of my locker.  My head hits the locker door and I let go of the books I'm carrying.  

"Sorry!"  I guy voice said as he leans over and hurriedly picks up the books on the floor.  He's wearing a hoodie and a cap.  Hmm.  Why does he look familiar.

He hands me half the books he's holding and runs off.

I wonder who that is.

I look at my books and go back to fixing my stuff in my locker.

OH MY GOODNESS.  I stare at my stuff and the things in my locker.  I shuffle through my stuff trying to look for it.  Damn.  Please don't be lost..

I empty my bag and the contents of my locker.  Crapppppp.  I freakin lost it.

I LOST MY ONE DIRECTION NOTEBOOK. O_O

+++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Sorry this update was short.  I was going to make it longer but I'm a bit busy this week.  I just wanted to update.:D Please please vote and comment.  I'd be so thankful.  Cheers!]