Chapter Eleven - Thank You For The Music (PART 2)

[Author's Note: Sorry for the late update (AGAIN. I know)... Just been really busy as usual.  Will update as soon as I can loves.  Hope a lot of you are still reading. Please message/comment/tweet me if you have any questions or if you want to help out with the story and all.  I was thinking of collaborating with someone soon about a new fanfic.:) Please let me know if you're interested. Thank for reading!♥ -Tricia]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER ELEVEN - THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC (Part 2) 

We entered this small ice cream parlor.  I used to go here as a kid with my family.  That was before of course, the family 'growing up' and becoming too busy to eat ice cream together.  I missed this place.

Niall lead me to the far end of the store.  Far from the annoying and loud children and people passing.  My favorite spot.  How'd he know?  Well I assumed he picked it out 'cause there'd be less people and less media to spot us.

He motioned for me to sit down first. 

We sat opposite each other and a waitress approached us and gave us menus.

"Well Missy, I haven't seen you a while."  She said and motioned for a hug.  I looked up and a smile formed on my face as I reached out to hug her.  "Carlota! I've missed you."  I replied.  She's been a waitress here for as long as I can remember.  She's old but not that old I guess.

I saw Niall look at us funny and I laughed.  "Oh Niall, this is Carlota. Carlota, this is Niall."  I motioned at them giving a short introduction.  "Hi I'm Niall."  Niall waved at her and smiled.  "So I've heard."  Carlota patted Niall's shoulder and added, "So I'm assuming you're having the usual with your boyfriend?"  I couldn't help but laugh at Carlota's reply.  Oh Carlota you haven't changed a bit.  She laughed back.

Niall looked at me and at Carlota with a raised eyebrow.  "The usual?" He echoed.  Carlota and I laughed more.  "Yes yes. The usual."  I half answered and half laughed.  "But he's not my boyfriend!"  I added playfully poking the middle-aged woman on the arm.  "What are you having?"  I turned to Niall.

"JESUS CHRIST!"  He shouted while looking through the menu.  "Why are there so many flavors?!"  He added, his tone rising by the second.  "Calm down dude.  It's just ice cream."  I said in between laughs.

"Why don't I just whip you up the same thing as this little lady?"  Carlota said to Niall while pointing at me.  He nodded and slowly closed the menu and handed it to Carlota.

"Sorry."  He mumbled and looked at me.  Puppy dog eyes.  Should have known!  "No worries.  Carlota likes to fool around too."  I said trying not to look straight into his eyes.  "That's good!"  His expression changed and he suddenly became all childish.  AGAIN.  Does he have ADHD or something?  Why is he so hyper and random?  I can't put my finger on it.

 After a few minutes Carlota came back with our ice cream.  "CHOCOLATEEE!!!!!" Niall childishly screamed and dug in.  "You seem to like it do you?"  I said picking up my spoon and digging in as well. "Mhmm.. I love chocolate!" He said taking another bite.  "Really? Mine too!"  I said.  He looked up at me, grinned and continued to eat.  I ate as well.