Chapter Five - Followed Your Heart

• Dedicated to DiniKhambali

[A/N: Hey loves! Hope you guys read the author's note at the very end.:D Please please comment and share this!:D I need more reads. If I get a lot of reads, comments, and votes, I promise to update sooner! So comment comment comment and let me know what you think please.<3]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER FIVE - FOLLOWED YOUR HEART

I just hope thegaydirectioner will cooperate this time. 

Sigh.  I stared at my laptop screen.  I tried to think of the easiest possible way to contact Zayn.  At this point, my grade is more important than my One Direction notebook.  I need to get a good grade for this.  And because of my stupid slow self this morning, I was busy daydreaming than actually discussing the project with my partner.  Now a good time to try and contact Bradford Badboy.

I logged on to Facebook to check notifications and whatnot.  Honestly, I think Facebook is a bit boring now.  No one to talk to except for the usual game requests that no one really bothers to click.

I logged out and logged in to Tumblr to check on some updates and new photos of the boys.  I reblogged a few before I stopped at a particular photo. Oh Zayn.  I stared at a photo of him.  He's wearing a navy blue shirt and has a big smile on his face.  The smile and laugh that he gave me this morning. Melt.

Who would've thought that I got to meet him today.  I mean, I technically had a bad day today but now that I've thought about it, it wasn't so bad at all.  I should be happy that I've finally met him face to face and not in dreamland or through photos online.

Yes.  I think I should be fine.  I'll just try to think positive.

I reblogged a few more posts and replied to messages.

I finally  logged in to twitter to check on my mentions.  I haven't been online in a day already and my mentions are flooded.  Some asking for followbacks and some randomly saying hi and wondering how I am.  I decided to tweet before I replied to some tweets.

@HashtagPotato: Had a long day. Big project coming up so tweets will be slow this week.  Anyone know how to contact my partner though? haha.:p xx 

I scrolled down and replied to some tweets.

@TheUnitedPH: Hiii. Can you please give us a shoutout?:D

@HashagPotato: Everyone follow @TheUnitedPH !! They support The United, an awesome band!! Look them up and Follow them!<3 x

I scrolled down more.

@DiniKhambali: Aineeeee...hahahaaa :D Dm'd you something. Check it please. x

@HashtagPotato: @DiniKhambali Alright dear.:D xx

Hmm... I checked my direct messages.  I looked for Dini's DM and opened it.

Dini (@DiniKhambali): "Hey Aine!:) Just wanted to let you know that I'm flying to London next week.  I'm on break from school so I thought of visiting my grandparents.:) I hope we can meet and catch up when I get there.xx"

I replied.

Enia (@HashtagPotato) "Oh sure dear! I'd love to meet up with you. I might drive to London next weeked to visit my bro Andrew, so it's all good.:D Call me when you get here.:D xxx

Best news I've heard all day! haha.  I haven't seen my friend Dini in a long time.  I reply to more mentions before I switched back to read other people's tweets.  I retweeted some funny quotes before I stopped at a tweet.