Chapter Four - Imagine All The People

[A/N:  Okay guys. So I  apologize for the delayed update.  Had some things up and it was my first week back in school.:) Don't forget to follow me on twitter @HashtagPotato .:D

Oh and PLEASE read the Author's note at the very end.  It's about the pace of the story. It would mean much if you read and it's kind of important.]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER FOUR - IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE

The rest half of the class I just sat there quietly trying to stay calm.  I try to listen and copy notes but I can't concentrate.

This was not how I wanted to meet Zayn Malik. My Love.

I could still feel my chest tighten every now and then.

After that incident 25 minutes ago, Professor Blake finally got everyone to calm down and his lecture/discussion went on smoothly  without interruption after that.

Everything seemed to revert back to normal.  Except that is, ZAYN is sitting right next to me at the moment and there is going to be trouble when he finds out I'm Enia.

I tried my best not to look to my right but my eyes wouldn't obey and they slowly looked towards the person sitting beside me.

I felt my chest tighten again and my world went into slow motion.

I saw his perfect face scrunched up in concentration as he scribbled something on his notebook. Sigh.  Which brings me back to the notebook incident.

Does he really have my notebook?

Doesn't seem like he remembers me though so that seems like a relief.

Or maybe... he was too much in a hurry to get a glimpse of my face.  That must explain why he had his hood on today just like last time.  That also explains him running away fast and all the random girls who I assumed were crazy fangirls looking to get some piece of the Bradford Badboy.

Believe me if I knew who he was, I would've secretly kidnapped him and brought him home with me.  But that was before my notebook got lost.  Sigh.  Now I just want my precious notebook back and to hide from embarassment from when Zayn gives it back.

But why of all the classroom and of all the seats, he just had to sit beside me. 

Why me?

And why of all the hot guys, why did it have to be him who picks up my notebook.  Ugh. This is so unfair!

"Okay class.  I'm dismissing you early so you can discuss the project with your groupmate."  Professor Blake said and immediately made me lose my train of thought.  

Wait what project?  

I look around and see my classmates talking amongst themselves and discussing something.

"I want you all to start on this as soon as possible.  I will check your progress in two days.  Late submissions with get deductions."  Professor added.

I started to panic in my mind.  What is wrong with me?! I should have listened when Professor Blake was lecturing.  I need this project to boost my grades.

I looked at Cyna and Ruth talking to each other.

"Guys, so what are we doing for our project?  Is this like, a finals thing?"  I smiled and tried to act as cool and calm.  If this is a project, then I need it badly to get a good recommendation for college.  So lucky to have two smart friends around.  I felt a pang of hope. Whew.