Chapter Three - Even Chocolates Melt

[A/N: Sorry this is late loves. I was going to post this 2 days ago but I was busy.<3 Vote and comment please!:D]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER THREE - EVEN CHOCOLATE MELTS

"WHAT IS THIS?!"  I turned and I see Zayn screaming at me.  He's holding my notebook in his hands.

He throws the notebook towards me and it lands just missing my feet by a few inches.  I take a deep breathe.  "Babe, let me explain."  I picked up the notebook and I walk towards him.

"Babe??  Don't call me that!  I'm not your babe.  You're sort of scary you know that."  He said taking a step back.  "And those things you wrote.  That's not me.  I would do such a thing to a stranger such as you."  He looked at me with piercing eyes.  My chest tightens while looking straight into his eyes.

I just stand there.  What is happening?  Isn't he supposed to take me into his arms and tell me that it's okay?  "But..."  I trail off.  What was I supposed to tell him?

"Oh great babe.  You're here."  I girl comes up from behind me and links her arm around Zayn's arm.  She tiptoes and kisses his cheek.

Is this really happening?

"Let's go babe."  Zayn wraps an arm around her shoulders.

They walk away leaving me in darkness.  The worst part wasn't Zayn getting angry. 

It was seeing my best friend Cyna walking away with my heart.

---------

"ZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZ..... Baby you light up my world zZzZZ like nobody else zZzzZZz... the way that zZzZZZz"  My phone alarm vibrates and rings.

7am.  Yet another morning to wake up to.  I wake up panting and out of breath.  I pick up my phone and end the alarm.  Sigh.  I try to stand up but I end up siting down on the floor at the edge of my bed.

That dream.  It seemed so vivid and real.  Just like all my dreams.  

I pick up a small plain notebook from under my bed and I take out a pen.  This is my substitute diary while thegaydirectioner still has my darn notebook.  I still have to get that back though.

I sribble and write about my dream 'for the night'.  I can't stop thinking about that dream.  I usually have good dreams where Zayn loves me and I love him back.  Then it's the end and we live happily ever after.  But why was last night different?  

This is all thegaydirectioner's fault I'm sure of it!  He's tampered with my dreams and I have to get my notebook back today.  No matter what it takes.

I hide my notebook under the bed again after writing and I get ready for class.

Mom insists that she drives me to school again when I try to sneak out of the house.

"Young lady.  Don't worry I'll be the one to drive you to school."  She said from the kitchen.  "But I want you to eat breakfast first.  You can't miss the most important meal of the day."  She added motioning for me to sit at the dining table.

I don't touch the oatmeal  she gives me.  I love food believe me.  But I'm just not in the mood to eat.  I just switch it with the one mom's almost done with when she wasn't looking.  I pretend to be full and I bring the dishes to the kitchen.

I spot a chocolate bar in the fridge when I was going to get water. Mhmm... Just what I needed! Come to Momma!  I pick it up and slip it into my pocket.  I'll eat you later.