A/N: Please Read

Okay so here's the plan.

This is a list and the order these stories will come out. I felt the need to just organize this and to let you guys know, because I haven't had enough work done yet. So, at least I'm using something to follow on. So here's my thought process on how things will go.

Already Done
1)David
2)Highschool!Max
3)Director!Preston
4)Space Kid

What's Next?(and a little description)
5)Max(You two are both working at an elderly home at Sleepy Peak. You don't realize it, and neither does he.)

6)Dolph(He is one of the artists featured in an art gallery. You take notice to his painting, but he misunderstands something.)

7)David(It's Fall and you two return to University. You haven't seen him since Junior Year of highschool.)

8)Jasper(You hear of the supernatural occurrences in Lake Lilac.)

Or Vote in the comments!

8)Daniel(You find him alone at the side of the road, and take him to Sleepy Peak Hospital)

9)Jasper(He tells you what happened to his friend on that day.)

Or Vote in the comments!

9)Daniel(You're a bit looney like he is. The both of you compete)

10)Harrison(Part Two: He shows you more tricks like he said he would. And you find out something new about him.)

11)Neil(He's a respectable scientist. But when you find yourself in need of some shelter, you stay in work. So does he. You get the picture ;))

12) Special David Fluff(You know who you are. I'm making this just for you. Other people enjoying it is just a benefit. :) )