Edward Pikeman x Reader

I am currently a counselor at Camp Campbell. The kids are pretty hectic as always. It reminds me of my camp days. I remember David, the red-haired and overly optimistic counselor. It was a shame he didn't stay at the camp forever like he said he would have. Now, it was just me and Max, someone who also went camping in Camp Campbell as a kid.

I remember the hectic times when I went camping. I always happen to think of those woodscout kids whenever I do think back in the past. They would always try to take over. I sigh thinking about those good fun times. 

Suddenly. Kids. Scream.

I turn around quickly seeing Max being pummeled by children one by one. It didn't seem to be unreasonable though. I look around and see, children with familiar uniforms invading the camp. I widen my eyes, looking to see who would possibly be leading these children here. I turn and see a WoodScouts counselor. He looked to be around my age. he had bright red hair that was slicked back and bright golden eyes. 

Even with all the chaos, we happened to catch each other's eyes. I stare for a bit, not breaking our gaze, but it seemed like this invasion was far more important. He breaks contact and yells at the children to pull back. Suddenly children in WoodScout uniforms are running towards the man, and Max is suddenly on the floor, a dead look in his eyes. 

The man turns his head once again towards my direction, then quickly turns back. With a playful voice, he says, "The Woodscouts are back to take your camp~~" 

Suddenly, Max's eyes revive back to life. He sits up and stares at the man, "Pikeman?" 

Pikeman opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by Max once again, "Oh my fuck Pikeman. I'm not dealing with this shit again. Leave! Get out of here!" 

The man who Max called Pikeman seemed offended. "Shall we play a game for the fate of the camp--" He stops talking and takes a deep sigh.

"You're right fuck this." 

OOHOOH PART TWO MAYBE? I literally don't know what to write. Looking at requests so I can write a few more!!!