One

I pulled up in front of my boyfriends house before turning off my car and taking the keys out of the ignition. My boyfriend's name is Killian, but everyone calls him Hook because he punches hard with his left hand. We've been together about a year now. He's great but I've always felt like something was missing... I don't know. I feel like family with his family they treat me well, i get along with his parents very well. I got out of my car and locked the doors before walking up to the front door. Killian told me to come over because "he misses me". Killian is like a big love bear it's kind of cute but sometimes it's annoying. I knocked on the door and i put my hands in my jacket pockets awkwardly. I don't know why i do this but i do. I used to think it was a nervous thing but I do it even when I'm not nervous. I guess I'm just a little awkward. There was no answer and I looked in the drive way. I saw Killian's car and another car. I've never seen this car before. It was a nice car... maybe his parents got a new car? I shrugged it off and knocked on the door again. This time after a minute or two the door opened. This gorgeous brunette opens the door and she looked at me and smiled. "Can i help you?" She asked. I was stuck. She was beautiful. Her eyes were chocolate brown but the way the sun was hitting her gorgeous face they were gold. Her plump lips were painted with a red and she has a deep lip scar that she shouldn't be ashamed of. Her sparkly white perfect teeth, she has to brush at least five times a day to stay that perfect. "I uhh-" i tried to talk but nothing came out. So i just kept admiring her. Her gorgeous brown hair was short as if she just got it cut and it fit her perfectly. Her dress hugged her body like it was another layer of skin. Her cleavage is amazing, all anyone could think of doing is grabbing her breasts and massaging them. Not for her pleasure but for your enjoyment. Her legs are toned and tan beautifully and her feet were bare but her toe nails were painted a pale purple. She is fucking gorgeous. She raised an eyebrow at me and i blushed at how stupid I must look to her right now. I cleared my throat. Okay let's try this again. "Hi... I'm uhh- I'm Emma... I'm here to see Killian." I said. She smirked at me and hummed. "Well, he's not home right now. Something about going to see his girlfriend." She said and I felt all the air leave my body. "I-I'm his girlfriend..." i said and she raised her eyebrows. "He said he was going to see someone named Ruby..." she said and I felt tears in my eyes. He's cheating on me? "I... okay." I said and my voice cracked. I turned around and started to leave and then I stopped dead in my tracks as she said my name. "Emma... wait." She said and I turned to look at her. "Why don't you come in? Maybe I just misunderstood.." she said and I bit my lip. If he's cheating on me, I don't wanna be anywhere near here. But I do wanna get to know her... "okay.." I mumbled and walked up to the door. She stepped aside and let me in before closing the door behind me. We went to the kitchen and she went to the fridge. "Can I make you a drink?" She asked as she opened the fridge, getting out the orange juice and then champagne. I guess she's making herself a mimosa... "um.. I-I'll just get some water." I mumbled and she hummed. "I'll get it for you." She said and then got me a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to me. "Thank you." I said and she nodded as she got out a wine glass for herself. She poured half a glass of champagne and then filled it the rest of the way with orange juice. Her phone started ringing and she pulled it out, glancing at the screen before she answered it. "Hey.. where are you?" She said to whoever it was and frowned before lowering her voice. "That's such a fucked up thing you asshole." She said and glanced at me, giving a sad smile. "Well she's here you dick and I mentioned the other because I didn't think you were that big of an asshole." She mumbled and I looked away. I tuned the rest out as I realized that he could've been cheating on me this whole time. "Emma?" She said after awhile and I looked back at her. "I'm sorry about Killian.." she said and I shrugged. "Why don't we talk about something else to get your mind off of it?" She asked and I nodded. "Tell me about you..." I mumbled and she nodded, taking a sip of her drink. "Well I'm Killian's older sister. I'm twenty five years old. I moved to New York when I was 18 because i wanted to be a business woman. Um i just moved back because our dad died, leaving me his multi million dollar horse riding and racing company and all his money so I'm like a millionaire now. A lot of people pretend to like me for my money. I've always liked to ride horses. I'm not a spoiled brat, no matter what people think. I've always been very down to earth because that's how my daddy raised me. Um... I'm intersexual, meaning I was born with a male reproductive system instead of female. But the rest of me is fully female... I.. don't really know why I told you that because I've only ever told people who were super close to me." She said and blushed. "It's okay. I won't tell anyone." I said and she nodded. "My mother's always hated me because of it. But it's just part of who I am." She said and I nodded. "I understand." I said softly and she smiled before taking another sip of her drink.

We had been talking for about two hours when Killian showed up. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks seeing me. "Emma..." he said softly. I crossed my arms and stared at him, waiting for him to explain. Apparently he meant to send the text he sent to me to his bitch on the side. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked flat out and his face paled immediately. I can't believe this.