Five

It's been a few weeks since Regina brought Lola to see me. I'm back in school now and she's been in New York the past two weeks. And we haven't talked. I've tried and she's only responded a few times. She's probably too busy for me. Which I'm used to. It just sucks cause I miss her. But she's got her own life and I have mine. I sighed before getting out of bed to start getting ready for school. She's posted a lot on Snapchat with different people. And I just wanna know who took this picture. But whatever. She's probably hanging out with like hot women her age.

It's now been three weeks since Regina's been in New York

It's now been three weeks since Regina's been in New York. Today's Friday. I was working on an English paper in my last class of the day, English obviously, when I got a text. I grabbed my phone and opened it, my heartbeat speeding up as I saw it was Regina. I opened the message and butterflies filled my stomach immediately.
Hi love. So I'm back. And I officially have found my own place. I'm completely moved in. And I've missed you these past few weeks. Why don't you come over after school? You could even spend the weekend...
I smiled before sending back my response.
Hi. I missed you too. I would love to come over and I would like to spend the weekend if you don't mind.
I set my phone down to continue on my paper before getting a response that said "I would love that." I continued working until the bell rang and I packed up before leaving to go to Regina's house. She sent me her address earlier. I drove to her house before parking in her driveway and getting out. I went to the door and knocked immediately. The door was pulled open and she smiled, pulling me in. I smiled and she pulled me into a hug, making my heart soar. "I missed you so much."'she said and I nodded. "I missed you too." I said and she pulled out of the hug, immediately moving to kiss me deeply. I moaned as I finally felt her lips on mine and I wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her with the same passion she's giving me. We pulled away when breathing became a problem and we both panted as we leaned our foreheads on each other's. She smiled and nuzzled her nose on mine, making me smile. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." She said softly and I chuckled. "Me too."

We ate lasagna in Regina's kitchen, sitting at her island and she kept looking at me like I was so amazing. I couldn't stop smiling. "So how was New York?" I asked softly before taking another bite. She hummed. "It was fun. I hung out with my friend Graham. He's a photographer and took some pictures of me. I posted one of them." She said and I nodded, feeling a little easier about the picture. "I saw it. You looked so good." I said softly and looked up as she smirked. "Thank you baby. I was hoping you would like it." She said and I blushed as she called me baby but I still smiled. I've been wanting to hear her call me that for so long. "How's school been?" she asked and I hummed. "Your brothers being a dick but other than that it's alright." I said and she nodded. "Well I'm sorry about my brother. I don't know why he won't leave you alone." She said and I shrugged. "I don't care. He doesn't matter to me anymore. You're all that matters to me." I said and felt my cheeks heat up. She smiled and bit her lip.

After eating, we cuddled together on her couch and started watching a movie. She started rubbing my thigh and I bit my lip. She then leaned in and started kissing my neck. I moaned and tilted my head to the side, giving her more space and she laid me down. I tangled my hand in her hair and closed my eyes as she kissed and sucked on my neck and I couldn't stop moaning. Fuck this feels so good. I pulled her head up so I could kiss her and she hummed in my mouth. She rubbed my hips and I wrapped my legs around her waist as we kissed deeply. We pulled away when air became a problem and she immediately pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the side. I unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it off as she started massaging my breasts over my bra and I moaned loudly. She leaned down and sucked the top of my breast into her mouth and I groaned. She sucked until there was a dark bruise and I whimpered when she let it go with a pop. She smiled before tugging my jeans off and I lifted my hips to help her take them off. She tossed them to the floor and I pulled hers off. My breathing hitched as I could see her bulge against her underwear. She's so fucking big. She leaned back in to kiss me and I hummed into her mouth, tangling a hand in her hair again. She pulled away much too soon and leaned her forehead on mine, then closed her eyes as she took deep breaths. I panted softly as I felt her against my crotch and bit my lip. "What is it?" I asked softly and she rubbed my sides. "We can't do this." She said and my heart fell to the pit of my stomach. "W-why not?" I asked and my voice cracked. "I want to do this.. us... right. I want you for a long long time not just for now." She said and brought a hand up to caress my cheek and I brought her lips down so I could kiss her softly. We kissed until air became a problem and we pulled away, each of us smiling. "You're so amazing." I mumbled and she chuckled. "I'm glad you think so." She said and I smiled brighter as she leaned down to kiss me again.

We laid in Regina's bed wearing only our bras and underwear and we cuddled close together. "You know I'm gonna have morning wood tomorrow morning right?" She mumbled and I hummed. "Yes I know. Maybe I can help you take care of it." I said and she smirked. "Maybe you can." She said and I smirked before pecking her lips. "Now. What are we watching tonight?" I asked and she hummed. "How does friends sound?" She asked as we snuggled under the blankets. I smiled. "Sounds great."