Six

I woke up snuggled into Regina's side and I smiled. I love cuddling with her so much. She rubbed my back and i kissed her neck. "Good morning beautiful." She said softly and I smiled brighter. "Good morning." I said quietly. "Do you want to go get breakfast?" She asked and I hummed. "We can." I said and she nodded. "Alright. Then let's get up and get showered." She said and I nodded before we both sat up. She leaned over and kissed me and I smiled into it.

The next day, I woke up again in Regina's bed but she wasn't in it. I frowned and sat up before looking around. I got up and looked around upstairs before hearing her voice downstairs and I went down. I'm in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I hummed and went to the kitchen to see her pacing on the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and as she saw me, she quickly left and went to her study. I frowned and sat at the kitchen island and waited for her to come back. She did after about 45 minutes. I was half asleep. She came and gently shook my arm. "Emma.." She said quietly and I woke up. "Hey. Who were you on the phone with?" I asked immediately and she sighed. "I'm afraid to tell you." She said quietly.

Two hours later, Regina came home with a small 15 month old boy. My breathing hitched as they walked through the door. He looks just like her. Apparently her ex was pregnant, dumped her, moved away and had the baby. But then her ex died and now the baby is Regina's. Her ex named him Henry. He's a precious little boy. "Em?" Regina asked since I had tuned out. "Yeah?" I said softly. "A-are you okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Can I Hold him?" I asked softly and she handed him to me. He smiled up at me as i held him and I couldn't help but smile. "Hi baby." I said softly and he nuzzled into me. I leaned my head on his and then looked up to see Regina tearing up. "What's wrong?" I asked. She sniffled. "I-i didn't think you would approve." She said and her voice cracked. I nod for her to come over to me and she does and I peck her lips. "I am here for you for the long run. If that means you and Henry, then I am here for both of you for the long run." I said softly and Henry made a soft gurgling noise. I looked down at him and smiled. He brought a hand up and grabbed my cheek and I smiled brighter. Regina laid a hand on the small of my back and I hummed. All of a sudden we felt like a family and my breathing hitched. I've never had a real family and for once it seems like I have one with them... I'm not getting my hopes up. I've always gotten my hopes up and then I end up alone again. I just held on to Henry and ignored Regina's questioning looks.

I laid in Regina's bed, not being able to sleep and then I heard a small cry from the baby monitor. We went out earlier and bought everything we could possibly need for Henry and set up the guest room beside Regina's room as the nursery. It's obviously not done. We've only had one day but we're getting there. I got up before Regina could wake up and I went into Henry's room and he was standing up in his crib, holding onto the bars crying. "Hey little guy. Why so sad?" I asked softly and went over to pick him up. He held his arms up for me and I picked him up. He snuggled into me immediately and I went to sit in the rocking chair. I started slowly rocking him and he immediately started playing with my long curls. I smiled and he started falling asleep. I rubbed his back and quietly started talking to him. "You're so lucky to have such a good daddy Henry." I started. Regina decided she'd be daddy since she has the same parts as him and it'd be a little less confusing. But she won't have to explain that to him for years. "She's such an amazing person Henry. She already loves you so much. And I hope to be your mommy. I'll be in your life as long as I'm allowed. I already love you so much kid. I'm going to help take care of you and love you as long as I am allowed baby boy. I love you and your daddy more than anything." I said softly. "You love me?" I jumped a little and turned to see Regina standing in the doorframe. "I..." I said and trailed off. "Do you love me." She deadpanned and walked a little closer. "I-I do... I have for awhile but I didn't want to tell you because I was scared it was too soon or you wouldn't feel the same." I said and my voice cracked. She didn't say anything and I got up to gently lay Henry back in his crib. He stayed asleep and I just looked at him. "I love you too Emma..." She said quietly. I turned to look at her and she smiled softly. "I want you to be Henry's mommy." She said quietly and I teared up before pulling her into a kiss. She hummed and pulled me out of the room, pulling me back to her room and I deepened the kiss when we were back in there. "Make love to me." I whispered against her lips.

The next morning I woke up laying on Regina's chest and I yawned. I gently rubbed her bare stomach and she hummed as she woke up. I have a two hour delay on school today so I just stayed over at her house. It's not like my "parents" notice. "Gina..." I said softly. She hummed as she woke up and she rubbed my bare back. I smiled. "Yeah?" She asked quietly. "I have to go. I have school later. But I'll come home after Okay?" I said and she nodded. She kissed me softly and we both got up. She pulled on a robe over her naked body and I pulled on some clothes. "Make sure to say bye to Hen." She said quietly and I nodded. We both left her room and went to his room and he was sleeping peacefully. I leaned down and kissed his head, telling him bye and I loved him and when I turned around, Regina was smiling. I smiled and she pulled me to her. "I love you." I said softly for the millionth time since last night. "I love you." She said back and I kissed her softly before pulling away to leave.

I walked into my foster parents house and was met by both of them at the door. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Am i in trouble?" I asked softly and they shook their heads. "Come sit with us in the living room please." Mary Margret said softly and I nodded as I looked her up and down. Something seemed different. Then I noticed it... she's pregnant. My breathing hitched and we walked in the living room and my world started spinning as I saw my social worker sitting there. I immediately teared up. "It's not you Emma.." David started and I shook my head as I ran out of the room, going up to my room. I can't believe this.