his name is kim taehyung (i)

Jungkook looked at the computer on his glossy wood desk and groaned. 258 unread emails. What a good way to have a Friday.

He had just gotten back from the EatJin cafe as always for lunch. Being a secretary for ShiHyuk Architectures in Seoul isn't difficult, neither was it easy.

The company has been very busy due to the new houses being built around the area for the past fortnight, meaning more inquiries for Jungkook. As he was about to open the first email, a familiar black haired man approached him.

"Hello Yoongi-hyung," he greeted his friend, "here to check the number of clients?"
"No actually. I have some news and it's going to effect everyone in this workplace." Yoongi replied. The two friends met each other when they were at BigHit University and ever since they were inseparable.

Yoongi realised it was work that made Jungkook focus and uptight. As happy as he was when he and his friend were going to be working together, he felt that Jungkook has been stressed the past two weeks due to emails and other work.

Though he has made an effort to cheer him up, such as free dinners and new desk toys, he knew the younger has been self-conscious and low-key wants a relationship, with the same gender. Yoongi knows how it felt like, he is crushing on a guy named Jung Hoseok anyway.

Jungkook's attention averted to Yoongi and gave him a 'tell me the news' face. The older had a small smile, but it wasn't big enough to see his signature gummy smile.

"Well, coconut head," Yoongi leaned against the counter, "we got a new boss!".

Jungkook tilted his head to the side and smirked at the nickname. He's had his signature brown bowl cut for years and so the nickname was born.

"New boss? Okay then." he faced his computer again. New boss, huh? Jungkook never really interacted with the previous boss who was Choi Seungcheol. He heard that Seungcheol wanted to open his own bakery which was a surprise to all considering that he had such a high position. Yoongi flicked the younger's forehead and Jungkook flinched.

"Hyung-ah. Why'd you do that?" Jungkook said agitatedly and fixed his hair.
"You didn't let me finish," Yoongi started, "I want you to take him on a tour around the building on Monday. He might need help getting around the place, so be aware." Jungkook sighed, mostly because that meant he had to answer some emails during the weekend to free up his time for Monday.

"Sure, hyung," Jungkook said in a low voice as he turned back to his computer. Yoongi flicked the boy's forehead again.
"Stop it..." Jungkook grumbled and fixed his hair again.
"Put your glasses on then. You don't wanna end up like Namjoon and his big dorky glasses." Yoongi pointed at Jungkook's glasses case.

"Oh uh, fine." the younger gave in. Yoongi cared for his friend a lot even though he doesn't really show it to anyone. Jungkook took out the thin round glasses from its black casing and put them on.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook pointed at himself and Yoongi nodded in agreement. The older's phone vibrated.
"It's Jimin," he mumbled as he took his phone out of his back pocket, "he needs me. See you later, coconut head." Jungkook gave no answer but just a nod to signify he listened to his hyung.

Jungkook suddenly felt dumb, who is the new boss?
"Yoongi-ah, what is the new boss' name?" He queried just before Yoongi started to walk away after sighing at Jungkook. It's a miracle he became friends with him due to his rather uptight attitude. But the playful Jeon Jungkook is way funnier in his opinion.

"His name is Kim Taehyung."

a/n ----

cute golden maknae ;-; Im gonna make the chapters longer ;))

Im gonna make the chapters longer ;))