mocha (v)

The EatJin Cafe had customers pouring in and out from the store, a majority workers from the nearby areas. There were so many usuals (including Jungkook and Yoongi) the manager, Kim Seokjin, could probably name all of them.

A certain coconut head walked into the store. The smell of coffee surrounded him, the mahogany tables and the white cushions were in sight. Jungkook decided to go 30 minutes earlier than usual to the Cafe.

"Jungkook, isn't it?" Seokjin was at the counter. Jungkook smiled and got a bit shy, "Yes, I'll get the caramel macchiato frappe with a beef roll, take away please." he memorised.

"That's ₩13,000 in total, thank you."
Jungkook used his card as pay-pass. The order taker gave him the receipt and Jungkook waited.

Jungkook sat at one of the nearby tall stools. It gave him time to think. Me. Out of all people. He goes for me. Jungkook didn't think of himself as handsome, cute or hot but he just wants people to like him for him. He has questioned his sexuality once, he even thought of coming out as bisexual because he was so confused.

He looked around the cafe. The soft warm lights illuminated each table and booth. Jungkook spotted a couple in the nearby booths, looking so happy. The boy hasn't felt that way since his relationship with some girl during high school.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin's voice called. The brown haired boy approached the counter and took his food, smiling slightly. As he walked out of the cafe, the cool breeze hit his face and sipped his frappe. He started to walk back to SiHyuk Architectures.

Back at the building, Taehyung is pacing around his office, adjusting every ornament and decoration as he thought. Is Jeon Jungkook a risk I should take?

Taehyung had always expressed more than what he really has. He knew he wasn't as skilled in academics in high school and university, he always strived to do his best. That meant taking risks and using words he probably didn't even know the meaning to during essays he didn't exactly studied hard enough for.

So the new boss just had to take a risk with a certain brown haired boy.
He already finished a majority of his paperwork so he decided to get a coffee or discover a new cafe nearby. Or maybe that's just some excuse so that he can talk to Jungkook.

He pressed the button on the special remote which made the glass all cloudy and walked out of his office.

The hazel haired man took the elevator and immediately saw something as he got to the main entrance floor that will stay in his mind for the rest of the day.

Jungkook was at his desk, his blazer off, his white shirt rolled up to his elbows, showing off his toned arms. His face was stern and his forehead almost completely exposed caused by a split of hair on the side of his forehead.

Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened. What do I do now? He walked in front of the secretary's desk, Taehyung going unnoticed by Jungkook who was so into his work.

The new boss got the courage to place his head on top of his arms as he laid them on the counter. A glint of cheekiness was in his eyes and he was grinning uncontrollably.

Jungkook drunk from his frappe and looked up, only to be greeted by his boss looking, adorable? He tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrows, "Need anything?" Jungkook asked plainly.

Taehyung just let out a little laugh. "Two things actually," Jungkook put his full attention to the older, "one, where is a good cafe around here? It's nearly lunch so I'm wondering where I should go." Taehyung stood up straight crossing his arms, rolled his neck and looking back again at an impatient Jungkook.

"Well," the younger started slowly, "there's always the EatJin Cafe, my personal favourite. They have really nice things there if you want." He attempted to smile. Taehyung smiled back and suddenly slowly leaned into the counter, going closer to the coconut head.

"and two," he said in a low raspy voice. Taehyung eyed his caramel macchiato frappe, "you mocha me crazy."

a/n---------

this chapter is the longest so far, im proud. here's to my eomma:

 here's to my eomma: