i'm doing your job for you (vii)

"Jungkook?" A voice from the other side of the line came.

"Wonwoo-hyung! How have you been?You know, with Mingyu-hyung?" Jungkook smiled internally.

"Oh hi! I've been good, really good. We just had our 3 month anniversary a week ago." Wonwoo replied.

"Already? Congrats!"

"Thanks, Jungkook. What do you need?"

"Oh yeah. Uh, are you free tomorrow at around 5:30? I need advice. It's a guy."

Wonwoo smiled. "Ooh, fun," Jungkook scoffed and Wonwoo started to laugh, "my place? Mingyu's gonna be out tomorrow anyway. He'll probably join us at one point but yeah, sure!

"Okay. Thanks, hyung! See you then. Bye!" Jungkook thanked Wonwoo.

"Bye, see you."

Jungkook ended the call, more relieved than ever. Wonwoo has been Jungkook's friend for as long as he could remember. They went to elementary school together and unfortunately separated during high school but they always made sure that they would keep in touch.

Wonwoo was always reserved and quiet, much like Jungkook. The younger Jeon was just utterly glad he could trust Wonwoo with his secrets. In fact, Jungkook was the first person that Wonwoo came out to and told him first about him and his current boyfriend Kim Mingyu.

Jungkook settled his phone down and fixed the glasses on his face. He rolled up his sleeves and proceeded to answer emails.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook put his head down on his desk and groaned quietly to himself.

Ugh.

"Jimin-hyung, what do you want?" Jungkook whined and pouted as he looked at the elder in front of him.

"I invited Taehyung-ssi for dinner tomorrow night. Wanna come?" Jimin explained. Jungkook gave an apologetic smile,

"Ahh sorry hyung, I already made plans with Wonwoo-hyung."

Jimin shrugged, "That's fine. Maybe next time, I'll just ask Yoongi-hyung then. I mean, he can cook."
Jungkook hit Jimin's arm.

"Why'd you ask me then? You know all I can make is glazed sweet potatoes that get stuck to its plate." Jungkook asked, leaning back on his chair.

The older burst out laughing.
"Yah, you need to come over and make some again. And I asked you because I'm doing your job for you."

"How are you doing my job for me? Is it about Taehyung-ssi becoming my sudden priority? I mean, last time I never remember Seungcheol-ssi talking to me. He just told me to get new paper for his printer and that's pretty much it."

Jimin scoffed. "That's because he is more experienced than Taehyung-ssi. Kookie-ah, you're so judgemental."

Jungkook laughed a bit to himself and smiled at Jimin jokingly, "Arraseo."

Jimin hit Jungkook lightly by his shoulder. "Good to know. I'll see you around, I have a meeting to get to."

"Annyeong." And with that, Jimin walked off.

---------

Next day : Jeon Wonwoo's Apartment

A nervous Jungkook knocks on Wonwoo's door to his apartment. Calm down, Kookie. Wonwoo-hyung is very understanding. Then, A slightly taller man opens the door and smiles.

"Kookie!" Wonwoo exclaimed as he bro-hugged the younger, "nice to see you again. Come in." Jungkook smiles at Wonwoo, took off his shoes and goes inside.

The apartment is much like Yoongi's but the walls are a light blue colour (painted by Mingyu). Everything was either grey, white or any shade of blue and teal. The place has changed a lot ever since the bright Kim Mingyu moved in with the more reserved Jeon Wonwoo.

"I like what you did with the place." Jungkook commented. Wonwoo scratched the back of his neck laughing nervously as both men sat on the couch. The centre table had plates of store-bought mochi and kimchi.

"Work of Mingyu," he sort of forgot that he worked at ShiHyuk Architectures. Wonwoo slowly smiled at Jungkook, "Enough about me. What did you exactly come here for, Jungkook?"

Here goes nothing, "I think, I'm still so confused about this by the way, I might like a guy." Jungkook covered his face with his hands.

"All good, Kookie. Now, what's his name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Ah, fancy. Now since whe-"

"Wonwoo-hyung, he's my newly appointed boss and he's dropped like two or three pick-up lines aimed at me and I'm just so confused.

"But I'm confident that he knows there's a thing called a workplace barrier. And why do I even like him? Is it because he likes me? Be honest with me hyung, am I interesting? Well, I swear I'm not. You know what else I'm swearing by?"

"What?" Wonwoo asked, dumb founded.

"I am bisexual." Jungkook finally confessed. It took Jungkook a minute to realise he's sweating slightly, his hair messed up because of his hand running constantly through it as he explained his situation (Jungkook got it from Jimin).

"Kookie-ah, you really do need advice." Jungkook frowned.

Wonwoo picked up his phone, "Mingyu, you coming home soon?"

a/n---------

damn these chapters are getting looonger
and yes im also seventeen trash.

oh and im meanie trash xD