1.

Grayson's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping and I groaned as I got out of bed. I went into the bathroom to get ready for school. My hair was a mess so I fixed it with a brush and I washed my face. I brushed my teeth and wore a light blue tank top with ripped black jeans and black converse. School was starting in one and a half hours so I still had some free time. So I got on my laptop and watched YouTube videos and I accidentally clicked on something I didn't want to. A naked girl popped up on the screen. She was beautiful. Her hair was brown and her eyes were the colour of a hazelnut. She had tanned skin and her boobs were just the right size. I saw a video under her so I clicked on it. I saw another gorgeous girl pop up on the screen and she was in white laced lingerie, a guy appeared on the screen and he was naked. He ripped her lingerie off and then ate her out. She gave him head and I saw her boobs bounce. I got hard. The guy rubbed his tip on her heat and slowly thrusted inside of her. The girl moaned and I got harder. He went faster and faster. Then she got on top with her ass facing him and she bounced up and down his dick. I saw her boobs bouncing up and down and my boner was huge. I took off my pants then started jacking off. It felt amazing and I moaned quietly. The girl pulled away from the guy and squirted out white liquid. The guy jacked off a little bit to help him cum on her stomach and he moaned. He ate her out more. I came and I got the sticky white substance all over my bed sheets and stomach so I wiped it all of with a tissue. I sprayed cologne on me to make sure I didn't smell. Then I walked out to go to school.

Help me

I need holy water asap.