4.

He smirked back and pushed me onto the bed.

Cat's POV
Grayson started kissing my neck gently getting more rough each time. I moaned quietly.
I felt a smirk on his face when I moaned. He started grinding on me. I felt his boner. He then ripped off my shirt and stared at my body. I smirked and tugged at his shirt signalling for him to take it off. I breathed over his stomach causing him to grunt. I kissed him and pushed him back. I took my shorts off and he took his pants off. I ran my heat over his boner which made him get harder. He grunted and took his boxers off along with my panties and bra. He started to eat me out.
"Ugh daddy,"
"Call me daddy again,"
He smirked and stuck his two fingers inside of me.
"DADDY"
He filled my walls with his fingers. This felt so good.
"Gray I'm gonna c-,"
He took his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss of contact.
"Not yet, princess," he smirked and slid on a condom and thrusted inside of me.
"GRAYSON OH MY GOD HARDER!!"
"You like that baby?"
I threw my head back and moaned.
"Yes daddy faster p-please,"
He went faster and deeper inside of me.
"Daddy I'm gonna cum,"
"Me too babygirl,"
His thrusts got slower and his breaths got heavy.
He came and the warmth of the liquid made me cum as well. Grayson pulled out and started to eat me out again.
"Mmm you taste good baby,"
I moaned. Once he was done, he fell on the bed beside me and cuddle with me.
"That was amazing daddy,"
We both fell asleep on each other and cuddled the whole time.