13.

Cat's POV
I got the all clear and I was finally able to head home. I called an Uber to take me back home. I finally arrived and unlocked my door. I took a shower and put on clean clothes.

I put on a tv show and watched it for a few hours until I heard a knock on my door. I was confused. I peeked through the windows to see who it was. No one was there. I then looked down at my door mat to see a box. I opened my door and look around to see no one in sight.

I then picked up the box and read the message.
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Stay away from Gray
Or I'll hurt you"
"What the fuck was that for a poem," I said to myself  a bit scared on the inside.
I looked to see dead roses inside the box as well. My eyes looked around to see if there was a person in sight, then i went inside to call Grayson.

After two rings he picked up,
"Hey baby, already thirsty for me?" he chuckled.
"Eww don't call me that"
"Haha, how u holding up?"
"Good, I found some stuff at my front door, can you come over?"
"Yeah, i'll be there soon,"
*hangs up*

I got dressed into some grey sweatpants and a white top, started eating some food and watched some youtube.
"There's nothing to fucking watch," I said to myself as I let out a groan.
There was a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Grayson, god he's hot. He was wearing black pants and a white sweatshirt

 He was wearing black pants and a white sweatshirt

I gulped.
My fucking god. He's hot.
"Hey," Grayson greeted with a smirk.
"Hey"
"What did you need to show me?"
I brought out the box and showed him the note that came with it.
Grayson looked at it in disgust.
"Welp i woke up from almost dying and now i'm about to die again, what a great start," i said sarcastically.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and
"Don't worry, i'm here, we'll forgive this our later, but let's distract you for the time being," he gave me a smirk and crashed his lips onto mine, i wanted to pull away but i couldn't, i wanted him so bad.

I've kinda lost the plot for this book lol, i won't been updating for a while cuz i'm busy with a lot of stuff and i don't have much free time.
Love y'all bitches