6.

The next day I went to school and I saw Grayson standing next to his locker which was next to mine. As I went to my locker he gave me a kiss on the lips which gave me a few stares and whispers from girls. I knew they weren't pleasant comments since I saw dirty looks coming from them. But i didn't care. Grayson walked with me to class and we sat next to each other at the back corner. All we did was stare at each other. The teacher's voice was muffled to me but I didn't know why. When I see Gray, I completely forget about everything else.
Do I have a crush on him?
No. Don't be silly Cat
We're just friends with benefits, that's all it is and that's all it will be.
"Class dismissed," said the teacher and I saw everyone get up so I did too and I went out to my free period.
"Hey bitch," said a disembodied voice from behind me. I turned around and saw my worst enemy. Aubrey Winfrey.
"So I saw you and Gray locking lips this morning, ugh it made me wanna throw up, anyways I just wanna let you know that he's mine," she said with the most bitchiest voice ever.
"Well I just wanna let you know that he doesn't even know who you are and he doesn't fuck with no beautiful Shrek,"
She rolled her eyes and she tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand before it made contact with my face and I gripped it hard digging my nails into her as she winced in pain then I let go.
"Namaste bitch," I told her then I turned around and walked off. I saw a tall figure walking towards me and as it got closer, it got clearer. The sun was in my eyes so I couldn't see that well. It got closer and closer. It was Grayson. He grabbed my hand and looked around, then he pulled me into the janitors room and locked the door. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly.
"Shh baby girl we don't wanna get caught,"
I bit my lip to stop me from moaning. He took off my shirt and started kissing lower. He had left a trail of hickeys on my stomach. I took his shirt off and ran my thumbs through his abs and smirked. He started gripping onto my ass and he made out with me as I palmed him. I heard a few soft moans escape from his mouth. This was a huge turn on.
"Daddy needs you now,"
"I need daddy too," I said as I moaned.
He unzipped his pants and pulled them down showing his Calvin Klein boxers. I could tell he had a boner. I took my ripped shorts off and it showed my black laced Victoria's Secret lingerie that showed like three quarters of my ass. I could tell he liked it as he smirked at me. He told me to sit on the floor with my legs spread and that was exactly what I did. He ate me out and I moaned and he went slower to tease me.
"Daddy please,"
"Say it baby girl,"
"I want you inside of me,"
He rolled a condom on himself and slowly slid into me. I tried not to moan. He has his hand over me and I bit my lip to try and keep me quiet.
"Oh Gray," I moaned quietly. "Faster,"
He went faster and I was close to reach my climax.
"Baby girl I'm gonna c-"
I felt warmth at the tip of the condom and I came.
"That was amazing daddy,"
"I know babygirl," he said as he winked at me. I put on my clothes and he took the condom off. He tied it up.
"How do I throw this out without people seeing it?" He asked.
"Umm,"
He went and put it behind the closet with all the cleaning tools and sprays and I giggled. We both walked out and went to the next class together.

Do y'all actually like my book cuz idk if any of you do soooo yea peace babes💋