9.

Cats POV
I woke up with a sore neck. It must've been from that guy that grabbed me. I rolled over to see Grayson with me in the bed, and then I remembered how him and his friends saved me. I tried to get out if the bed without waking him up since I looked like a mess. I quietly walked over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair and changed into new clothes. Grayson walked in.
"Hey Cat,"
Damn, his morning voice was attractive. He stood next to me to brush his hair and then he hugged me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yea, I'm fine, thanks for saving me Gray,"
"It's okay babygirl,"
"Gray, wanna go to the beach with your friends?"
"Yea sure,"
"Aight, text them and say we'll both be there at 1pm"
He texted all his friends.
"Done,"
"Okay, you can get ready if you want,"
"Nah I'll get ready later, it's only 11:30," he replied.
"Okay then." I said
I decided to just put concealer on my face and some mascara and leave my lips. I put on a cropped shirt and a pair of mini shorts that showed some of my ass. I started watching an episode of Orange is the New Black and then it was 12:30pm.
"Grayson!! Time to go!"
He came into the room and he was already dressed. I smiled at him and took his hand and then went to his car.
"I'll drive," I said.
"Okay, you better not crash my car,"
"I won't," I said, chuckling a bit.
I drove to the beach and half an hour later, we arrived and saw some of his friends around a small fire talking. Grayson walked up to them and I followed.
"Why tf did you guys make a fire? It's still daytime,"
"I don't give a fuck Grayson," said Jack.
"Well okay then," he replied.
"Anyways, I wanted to stay out here till night time," I told them.
"I'm down," said Ethan.
"Same," they all spoke.
"Well, since you're here, let's get to know you Cat," suggested Nate.
"Okay, lets ask each other questions so we can get to know each other," I said back.