11.

Grayson's POV
"Race you to the water," I said to Cat.
She sprinted behind me as I reached the ocean splashing her.
"Hey!" She said splashing back.
She ran to the shore trying to avoid the water and I chased after her, picking her up and running into the sea to throw her in.
"GRAYSON!" She yelled giggling.
I laughed at her until I felt two big arms wrapped around my stomach, picking me up. I turned around to see who it was and I saw Alex running to the water throwing me in. Cat laughed with him as I was soaking wet smelling like salt water.
"Oh my god I fucking hate you Alex," I spoke sounding pissed. He laughed.
"What are you gonna do about it?" He replied chuckling. I ran to after him and then he started sprinting away. We eventually stopped as we got tired and I was panting.
"How the fuck are you so fast at running?" I said still trying to catch my breath.
"I'm not that fast, your just slow," Alex replied chuckling.
I heard Cat and the other guys giggle.
"Fuck you Alex," I spoke.
The rest of the guys came over.
"Hey," Ethan began.
"Wanna go party at that club down the street?," Jack suggested.
"Yeah, lets do it," Nate replied. "You all got dry clothes right?"
We all nodded.
"Great, change and we'll be at the stairs in 5,"

Catalina's POV
I changed into a cropped adidas top and denim shorts with my white converse and went to the stairs to see Jack and Nate waiting for us. Soon, the rest of them came and joined us.
"Aight lets go," Ethan began. "Lets get wasted!"
We walked into the club and saw a bunch of drunk guys and some girls wearing revealing dresses and dancing on the tables. I held Grayson's hand and went to the counter and asked for 2 shots of vodka. He asked for 7 shots of vodka and 4 shots of tequila and gulped them down quickly. I chuckled.
"Don't get too wasted," I told him.
"Yeah I won't," he said, starting to slur his words at the end.
I took him to the dance floor and started dancing with him. I twerked on him and he slowly grinded on me. After a few minutes of dancing, I ordered 5 more shots of vodka and Grayson got a bottle of beer. When I finished my shots, I started to get a little drunk.
"Gray, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said and I walked off stumbling a bit.
I washed my face, went to the toilet and washed my hands. I came out and saw Grayson dancing with another girl. My heart was starting to break. I don't know why. Well, he said we could hang out with whoever we want, so why am I so hurt from this? I agreed to do this. I then saw the rest of the guys dancing weirdly. I giggled and recorded it on Snapchat. When I turned around, I saw Grayson and the girl making out roughly. They went into the VIP lounge and went into the guest room. I didn't know how to explain how I felt. I was a little hurt. No, Cat stop it, you don't have a crush on him. I went to the guest room after a few minutes and listened to them from the outside. My heart broke into pieces when I heard skin slapping and moans.
"Oh my god, Grayson," the girl said moaning.
"You like that baby?" Grayson moaned.
Tears started to form in my eyes and I walked away. I walked out of the club through the entrance door and got in Grayson's car. I started the car and started to speed off. My vision was blurry and I forgot I was still drunk. I was speeding on the highway and there were a lot of cars. My vision started to get blurrier from the tears and I heard a loud bang. I felt myself flip and pain shot through me when I landed. After that, everything was black.