3.

"So your place or mine?" I asked Catalina.
"We can do it at yours,"
"Sure, give me your number and I'll text you the address and what time,"
She put her number in my phone and gave it back to me.
"Bye Catalina, I'll see you soon,"
"Call me Cat, and bye"
She walked off with a smile. Wow. She was gorgeous. I went to math and science class for 3 and a half hours then went back home. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Cat.
You: Be at my place at 4:00pm (inserts address)
Cat💗: Grayson?
You: Yea
Cat💗: Aight I'm omw
I needa look good for her. I walked inside the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I picked out a red tank top that exposed my collar bones and showed  my muscles. Then I chose some skinny jeans to put on. I wore white vans that went up to my ankle then I heard the doorbell. It's my time to shine.
Cat's POV
I rung the doorbell to Grayson's house. It was big af. I waited outside for a bit until I saw a tall, muscular Grayson standing right in front of me. I gotta admit, he looked cute. There was a silence between us for a good minute. I decided to break the silence.
"So let's get started on this project," I said.
He looked up at me.
"Yea, let's go,"
He led me to his room. It was large. It had a desk with a stack of books and papers, a king sized bed, it even had its own separate room for all his shoes and clothes and a big bathroom. Wow, this kid has money. I laid my books on his bed and sat on it.
"So where do u wanna study?" He asked.
"We can do it at your desk"
And we both went to his desk. He offered me his seat and I rejected. So he sat on it and I stood up beside him. A few minutes passed and we were going pretty well with our project.
"So we'll do this figure and this figu-" he looked up at me.
I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I gotta say I was feeling something. He pulled me onto his lap. "You can sit on my lap it's fine," he said in reassurance. I nodded. We kept working for around half an hour.
"I'm bored," Grayson said with a groan. "Let's take a break,"
"What do you wanna do?"
"Well, since your the guest in my house you can pick,"
"I don't mind, we can do whatever,"
"Well I've been wanting to do something for a quite a bit of time now,"
"Which is?"
"This," he crashed his lips into mine and I felt sparks flying. We had a makeout session for about 5 minutes. I pulled away after the 5 minutes. He cleared his throat.
"I'm sorry if you didn't wanna do that,"
"It's ok, maybe I wanted that to happen," I said with a smirk.
He smirked back and pushed me onto the bed.