8.

Someone came up to me and started putting his hands on my waist.
"Ayeeeee mami whats your name?"
• • •
I turned around and saw a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was a light tan and his jawline was sharp. I tried to pull him off of me but he was muscular and he just got closer to me. His lips were soon touching my neck and I tried to break free from his arms. I yelled out for help. "GRAYSON!!!"
Graysons POV
I stepped into the mansion and I saw a few of my friends at a table so I went over to them completely forgetting about Catalina. I was talking to my friends until I heard my name being yelled. It sounded like Catalina.
"Guys," I said.
"Yea?" Ethan replied.
"What's up?" Said Jack.
"I think Catalina's in trouble,"
"Who's Catalina?" Asked Nate.
"His new fuck buddy," said Alex with a smirk.
"Shut up Alex, can we just find where she is?"
"K let's go," said Ethan.
All five of us went to look for Catalina. My eyes skimmed the whole room. I caught a glimpse of her and I squinted my eyes to see better. She was there with some dude and she looked uncomfortable.
"Guys I found her!!"
We all rushed to Cat and tried to pull the guy off of her. He punched me in the stomach and I winced. Alex and Ethan came and pinned him to the ground and Nate moved Cat further from the guy. After Alex and Ethan threw a few punches, they stopped. I went to look at the guy.
"Cameron??" I said.
"Fuck off," he told me, and he stormed off holding his jaw. Cat came to me crying and I wrapped my arms around her.
"Shhh it's okay babygirl, I'm here,"
I brought her to my car and I drove her to her house. We stayed there and cuddled for a bit until we both fell asleep in her bed.