12.

1 month later

Grayson's POV
She was still in a coma. I visited her everyday talking to her, hoping she would wake up. I cried so much. I just wanted her to wake up.

*Flashback*
I got out of the room and looked for Cat but she was no where to be seen. I then saw the guys dancing with each other.
"Guys, where's Cat?"
"I haven't seen her anywhere," Ethan said shrugging.
"I saw her head out of the club with your car keys," Alex told me.
"What? Why did she leave without us?" I asked.
I took out my phone and called her number.
"Hello?" Said an unfamiliar voice.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm a nurse and this is Catalina Cooper's phone, she's in the hospital right now, she's been in a car accident,"
"Alright I'm on my way,"
I hung up and went to the guys.
"Guys we need to go to the hospital, Cat's been in an accident,"
I ran outside and called a taxi and it took us to the hospital. After a few minutes, we arrived and I ran inside. I went up to the front desk.
"May I see Catalina Cooper please,"
"They're running tests on her right now but she'll be fine to see in about ten minutes," the lady said.
I waited outside of her room and paced around nervously. After a long ten minutes, a nurse came out.
"Catalina is in a critical condition and she is currently in a coma, but she will wake up in a few weeks,"
"Okay, thank you,"
A few weeks? I walked into her room and saw her. Her hands were bruised and I saw a wound on her arm. She was covered with a blanket and lay there peacefully. I started to tear up.
"Why did you do this Cat," I said sobbing in her hand. I went to see her everyday since then.
*End of flashback*
I saw her still laying down on the bed.
"I hope you wake up soon Cat, we all miss you," I told her while holding her hand.
I say there for a while not letting go of her and eventually began to walk out of the room. But I felt a grip on my hand. I looked to Catalina, her eyes fluttered open.
"Oh my god, Cat," I went in to give her a long tight hug.
I saw her lifeless body on a mattress everyday for a month and I realised I needed her more than anything.
"I missed you so much and I need you Cat, I really like you."
She moved away from me.
"You don't need me, nor do you have feelings for me," she responded.
"I do Cat, what are you talking about?"
"What am I talking about? I'm just a sex toy, you only want me for sex, not for anything else."
"That was the past, Cat, I want you,"
"No you don't, because the last time I heard from you, you were banging another slut,"
"Cat, I said that was the past,"
"You know I really liked you and I started to think you liked me to after you saved me from Cameron, but no, I'm just your sex toy,"
"Please listen to me," I pleaded.
"I've already listened, get out,"
"Don't do this,"
"It's not even about that girl you fucked, how many other girls have you banged and left, why would I trust you?"
"Cat don't be like this, I'm different now, I promise,"
"Just give me a week, please, so I can have some space,"
"Okay, I'll leave you alone, but just know that I really do like you and I'm sorry for sending you mixed signals about us,"
I left the room and called a taxi to drive me home.

Should I do a Q&A about me?
Ask questions in the comments if you want me to answer them!
Love y'all❤️
You better click that motherfucking star over there↙️