7.

*After class*

"Who was that girl that I saw talking to you a while ago?" Grayson asked.
"Oh she's that little bitch ass, Aubrey Winfrey," I replied.
"What did she say to you?"
"She basically told me to back off of you because your hers,"
"I don't even know her tho," he said with a chuckle.
"I know right! That's what I said,"
"Anyways you wanna go to this party afterwards? I'll introduce you to my brother Ethan and some of my friends,"
"Sure!"
"I'll pick you up at 6, wear something casual,"
I walked back to my house which was a few blocks away. I watched a Pretty Little Liars for a bit until it was 4pm. I got in the shower and blasted my music.
"...
Girl he only fucked you over cuz u let him
Fuck him girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that didn't show any effort
Do I can just to show u your special
Certain it's your love that holds me together
..."
I put on an outfit and did my makeup.

I heard a beep at the front yard and I knew it was Grayson

I heard a beep at the front yard and I knew it was Grayson. I walked outside and got in the car. I caught him smirking at me and I just shook my head and smiled. I sat next to Grayson and he gripped my thigh. I took his hand off and he frowned at me. Then I had an idea. I hunched my shoulders and put my arms closer to each other to squeeze my boobs together. He licked his lips.
"What a tease," he said. "You'll get punished when we get to the party,"
He pulled up to a huge ass mansion.

My eyes widened

My eyes widened. And I walked in with my leg shaking on my heels as I stepped in. I could hear music blasting. Then someone came up to me and started putting his hands on my waist.
"Ayeeeee mami, what's your name?"