Midoriya Izuku| Daddy Issues (FLUFF/SMUTish¿)

I greatly apologize for the long update!

This chapter is for the PROTAGONIST, my freckled little baby boy , Midoriya Izuku (gosh he's so sweet, I hold him close to my heart)!

So if it isn't as hardcore in this one shot, I'm promise it will be pure filth the next one (if I know what I'm doing that is, lol).

~~
Requested by @Blackstar_Senpai

Izuku smut, but if you don't feel comfortable then fluff!

~~

"Ah, Inari! Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been! Ohhh, not you too Itsumo!" You lightly scold from the park bench you were seated on. Watching your two children dig around the sand, pulling out a dirty, worn out teddy bear, tugging on its furry legs.

(Inari/稲荷 translates to "Inari shrine", people go to this particular Shinto shrine to pray for prosperity and worldly success. And I couldn't think of any Japanese boy names so I literally used Itsumo/いつも which translates to "always" used with hiragana writing.)

"Mommy! Can we bring this home for Daddy!? I want him to look at the treasure I found!" Inari squealed, her seven year old figure running up to you with the raggedy stuffed animal, dragging her little brother in the process as he was oh so dearly clinging on to the other end of the stuffed toy for dear life.

You wearily raise your eyebrows at her words, the thought of bringing the dirty object home with you tainting your thoughts. "Ehh? Are you sure you don't want to bring him all the pretty rocks you gathered earlier?" You wagered.

"No! This one is the biggest by far! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!" Her five year old little brother, Itsumo, whined, his big (e/c) eyes gazing up at you.

"I don't know-"

"Momma... please!" Inari begged, her green eyes on the verge of tears. Both children latching onto each leg sweetly.

They both look just like Izuku when they pout! How can I possibly turn them down!

"Well, I guess so-"

"THANK YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST MOM I'VE EVER HAD!" Itsumo gushes loudly, hugging your leg tightly.

"I'm your only mother, bud. Let's just put the bear in the trunk. I don't want my car seats getting dirty!" You order, ruffling both of your children's dark green hair, leading them to your car. Inari skipping, holding your hand with the large teddy bear in the other. And Itsumo latching onto the fabric of your jeans.