Monoma Neito| Love at First Fight (DRABBLE/CUTE)

MONOMA NEITO! The most smug person I've seen so far in BNHA. PUHLEASE REQUEST STUFF, (don't worry about those part twos I will write them, but I want to write a few new characters first)!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DO VOTE, EVEN IF IT'S ON ONE CHAPTER BECAUSE IT LETS ME KNOW WHO YOUR FAVE CHARACTER IS! *wink wonk* YALL GO ON AND REQUEST!

EDITED: CAUSE IT CAME TO MY ATTENTION THAT AUTOCORRECT CHANGED MONOMA INTO MONOMANIA! YDNDICJD

WRITING PROMPT WEEK~

 ~♡~ Requested by @MeriaShipsThis

~~
Requested by @MeriaShipsThis

CUTE PROMPT

"Are you... trying to flirt with me?" -"No...?"

~~

You pitied Monoma Neito. From the bottom of your heart, you wanted to help him. So, you decided to act upon that instinct. Since you thought it'd be the right thing to do.

But how the hell did your small act of kindness end you up...well...here!?

"Monoma! I'm trying to help you, for crying out loud! You failed your exam, what more proof do you need!?" You exclaim, on the verge of pulling your (h/c) hair out from your head.

The blonde haired boy kept pestering you over the past 25 minutes, insisting you had some sort of reason to want to meet up in the library and tutor him.

"I just find it peculiar that someone from the disorganized class A would want to help me. Especially you. Don't you agree '(Y/N)-chan'?" He questioned, in a slightly mocking tone. He was totally looking down on you. And he enjoyed every single bit of it.

Little did you know, he was entertained by teasing you and ruffling up your feathers. All because he had a crush on you, and it irked him to the bone. So, what better way to make these feelings for simmer away in the meantime?

Annoy the hell out of you, of course.

"No, Monoma. I passed the exam, however you did not. So I just thought it'd be nice to help you. Now, here's what to do and not to do with quirks in public-" You began, yet again, Monoma opened his mouth to interrupt you.

"You're previous actions has got me thinking, how close you're sitting next to me-"

"We only have one textbook. We have to share, so in order to do that I need to be close to see what's on the page as well," You answer, propping your elbow on the table and placing your chin on your palm. Relaxing yourself to hear what else the boy had to say.

Although, that wasn't the only theory Monoma had thought up. "The fleeting glances we share in the hall-"

"Monoma, what are you-?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed your ways. You were probably waiting for me to fail, so that you can finally have the opportunity to have me alone and strike," He adds, the last few words sounding a bit suggestive.

You scrunch your eyebrows up in confusion, as you feel your cheeks warm up a bit. What was he getting at?!

"M-Monoma, I think you've got the wr-"

"If I didn't know any better, (Y/N)..." He says, resting his forearm on the back of your chair, as he leans a bit closer to you. Blue eyes studying your face. "Are you... trying to flirt with me?"

Silence.

Neither of you bothered to be the first one to speak, as Monoma leaned back in his chair with crossed arms, and a boyish smirk on his face. As if he cracked your code. With you, half confused as hell and embarrassed at what he had just said.

"It's okay, because much to your chargin, I like you as well. So, I guess it works out for you in the end."

You genuinely were shocked, Monoma Neito confessing to someone from class A? Impossible! 

Though, you were dumbfounded at his accusations of you "trying" to flirt with him. When in reality, you actually were just helping him study to pass his failed exam. It was kind of amusing how conceited and overzealous he was.

After a few more moments of an untasteful quiet aura, you decided to speak.

"No...?" You finally utter, in a half question and half statement tone.

~~~~

"And that is how you're father and I officially met!" You finish, clasping your hands together on the dining room table.

Your three children, gazed at you in awe. They were curious to know how you and your husband, crossed paths and spoke to each other for the very first time. Of course you obliged because the story was always a hilarious one to tell.

"Geez Dad, how embarrassing. I'm surprised Mom even agreed to see you again after that disaster," Your eldest child, Manabu vocalized. His (e/c) eyes taunting his father. He sounded just like Monoma when he was a teen, with the same jeering voice.

The middle child, Monoka simply shakes her head and let out a puff of air, silently laughing.

The youngest, Mamaru giggles. "That's funny!" He exclaims in between laughter, whiles clapping his hands.

"Low blow, (Y/N)." Monoma remarks, shaking his head with a slight smirk on his face. He knew that you knew he got severely embarrassed whenever you told the tale of how you two met, because it made him seem arrogant and was so sure that you were trying to make a move on him that day.

"Well, maybe this will teach you kids to not come off as headstrong towards your crushes!" You advice, leaning across the table where Monoma was seated. Giving his cheeks a light squeeze.

"You're gonna get it later..." Monoma threatens in a low tone, a teasing sinister smile spreading across his face. You knew exactly what "it" was, and how aggressive he was whiles doing so.

Nonetheless, Manabu seemed to understand what you to were hinting at, and immediately withdrawn from the table with a look of disgust on his face. "Freaking gross..." he mutters, before heading into the living room.

You're glad things ended up the way they did, even if it did include the most awkward confession ever along the way. Because you wouldn't have changed a thing.

~~

I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT, THERE'S ANOTHER THAT WENT ALONG THE LINES OF "Babe, you're drunk. I'm not flirting with the cat." WHICH I THINK I MIGHT DO LATER? WHO KNOWS.

I LOVE MONOMA! SO THANKS FOR REQUESTING HIM! BTW, IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER THAT I HAVEN'T WRITTEN YET: REQUEST!

LATER SKATERS!

See you in the next chapter~!