Amajiki Tamki| Total Opposites (FLUFF/DRABBLEish)

Whenever I read the name Amajiki Tamaki, my heart bursts. Gosh, I love my "senpai". (I shuddered writing that. wth is wrong with me)

ugh, i want to marry him so HARD

please, studio bones, animate my husband so we can have gifs of him ;-; UPDATE: we haVE THE GIFS! FUCK YEAH

~~
Requested by @ChristianGryffindor

Amajiki x reader where the reader is Bakugou's older sister and she's the exact opposite of her brother. She likes Amajiki a lot and she tries to help him with public speaking.

~~

Being an older sister was tough and it came with a lot of responsibilities. Such as being the most mature, becoming a reliable source of advice, to be supportive, and to be patient.

It was a tougher task to follow when you so happened to be the older sister of Bakugou Katsuki. Because Bakugou predominantly had attained the fiery attributes of your mother and you have taken after the calmness and gentle side of your father, it was quite difficult to bond with your younger brother. The two of you were only two years apart, he was in his first year at UA and you were in your third.

Whenever you'd introduce yourself to people as Bakugou (Y/N), they usually widen their eyes and utter the common phrases you've heard before, such as, "Wow! You're nothing like your brother!" or, "But you guys have such opposite personalities! Are you sure you're his sister?"

Honestly, you would question it yourself most days. "Yes, I know! Hard to believe, huh?" You'd respond bashfully.

Bashfulness. Another trait that Katsuki never showed, unlike you.

Additionally, something else that he would never show was the signs of having a crush. You on the other hand? You were a completely different story.

Lately, you've been starting to have an eye out of a boy from your third-year class, his name was Amajiki Tamaki. You really wanted to strike up a conversation with him, however, the only people you've seen him talk comfortably to was Togata Mirio and Hadou Nejire.

You and Amajiki wouldn't exchange many words with each other, other than the occasional greetings and small talk. Your inadequate conversations with him wouldn't last for more than 3 minutes, sadly.

However, enough was enough and it was ultimately time for you to muster up the courage to approach the anxious male. You've waited anxiously until it was the end of the day to approach him so that he wouldn't feel overwhelmed with the feeling of his other classmates peering at the two of you.