Bakugou Katsuki| Of Basements and Confessions (LONG-FIC/ROMANCE)

BAKUGOOOU KATSUKI (his features are so HD and beautiful in this photo)! A very complex character to write indeed! You gotta get his personality juuust right; not too violent, but not too soft either, you know?

Because these two scenarios revolve around an insecure and shy reader, I decided to put them together! But will mainly revolve around the first one since it has a setting/etc, and you shall all see what happens next. Ahuehuehueee~

Your notifications LITERALLY MAKE MY DAY. So thank you all for that! ...Again!

Warning: Swearing (because it's not Bakugou without it)!

{Vote if you like it or want more! Don't be a silent reader!}

~~
Requested by @bessttie

Reader is really shy/insecure about how she's doing in UA. She highly looks up to him because he's cool, really strong, good studies and also her crush. One day, she and Katsuki were assigned to go to the basement and find something for the teacher, where someone (probably Mina) locks it because she knows that they have a thing for each other.

~~
Requested by sadimast
Bakugou and an insecure reader where he tries convincing the reader they're perfect even though they think otherwise.

~~

Shy people notice everything but they don't get noticed... or do they?

You used to believe this quote as well, and state that it was nothing but the cold truth. You would know since you were quite the shy one yourself.

However, little did you know this particular saying wouldn't apply to you. Yes, you were shy and that wasn't going to change as far as you know.

On the other hand, you were in fact noticed by one of the people you were inspired by the most: Bakugou Katsuki. Though, you still had yet to gain knowledge of it.

You genuinely admired Bakugou, not only was he physically strong, but he had the smarts to match up with them too. His will to become number one made you try harder on your own path of becoming a hero. Although, his slightly aggressive nature made it hard for your quiet side to approach him in person.

One of your closest friends, Mina, who you've gone to the same middle school with, is the only person who is aware of you and Bakugou's hidden feelings for each other.