Kaminari Denki| Best Friend Zone (FLUFF/LONG-FIC)

Warning: Literally there's only one swear word!

I went overboard with this, it's a long fic... ONCE AGAIN!

~♡~ Requested by @xXShiningLily

~~
Requested by @xXShiningLily

Kaminari and (Y/N) are best friends and get along very well. One day, Kaminari starts talking about a girl he likes but he refuses to tell (Y/N) who it is. She's very sad because she's secretly in love with him. He keeps asking for advice and stuff. After some time, she finds out that she's the one he always was talking about.

~~

Having a best friend like Kaminari was a blessing, yet a curse at the same time.

You were extremely grateful to be friends with someone as witty, mischievous, and easygoing like him.

However, his flirtatious side was a bit overwhelming at times, which often left you a bit flustered or with you pinching his arm.

You two would do anything and everything together, whether it was class projects, or hanging out together in the lounge room with a few of the other students. It was peculiar for some people to see you two apart.

So what exactly was the downside to this?

Well, it was the fact that you had to learn to keep the feelings you had for Kaminari to yourself, because you wanted to avoid ruining the friendship you had with him.

Simply staying by his side with a platonic relationship, was enough for you.

Or so you thought...

~~

It was an early evening in the common area of the UA dormitory, people were up and about everywhere doing activities of their own. Either in the kitchen, upstairs, or in the lounge room watching TV.

You and Kaminari were seated far away from the chatter, in the dining room located at one of the tables playing a game of cards.

"Rematch!" Kaminari declares, throwing his cards in the middle in defeat.

You sigh and slump your shoulders at his statement, "This is, like, the seventh time you've asked for a rematch! And you've been losing every single time!" You declare, picking up his cards to shuffle them in a pile with yours. "Don't you want to do something different?" You suggest.