Todoroki Shouto| Crushes (PART TWO)

Seven chapters later and I finally decided to write the part two to my first one shot in this book! It's been a while... old pal!

~♡~Requested by @niky7093PART TWO

~~
Requested by @niky7093
PART TWO

"Todoroki x reader fluff, with a little bit of romance where the reader is Todoroki's first love and he has no idea how to handle the situation."

~~

This was agonizing to watch.

Not only was it agonizing for Todoroki to go through, but for the whole class to experience from the sidelines as well.

Throughout the day, the young male would discreetly code his words, hinting his feelings for (Y/N). But she just wasn't catching on! ...At all.

He thought she would notice after the whole room temperature change situation that happened earlier in the day, but (Y/N) simply brushed it off saying, "Accidents happen! Sometimes I don't even know when I'm using my quirk as well, Todoroki-kun!" With the sweetest of smiles on her face.

"Mm, thank you," He could only muster a weak, flustered smile in response to your slight denseness.

It was nearing the end of the school day, and Todoroki was about to lose hope on his plan to confess to (Y/N) today.

Knowing that this was going nowhere, Todoroki decided to confront Kirishima and Kaminari about his problem.

~~

"Dude, this has got to be the most brutal development of a relationship I've seen." Kirishima says, shaking his head in the process.

Kaminari nods in agreement, "If I were you, I'd go to her dorm room and serenade her. Or even confess my love in the common area! To let others know she's mine-"

And cue Todoroki walking away from the pair, with a stoic look on his face. To do such a bold act in a public setting? He couldn't do that, he wanted it to be special, between the two of you only.

"Hey! Where you going!? That was good advice, bro!"

~~

When everyone was packing their bags, ready to go to their dorms and unwind, Todoroki went up to (Y/N)'s two closest friends and asked them their opinion on what they think he should do. Keeping an eye out to confirm that everyone, including (Y/N), left the class before doing so.

Tsuyu places a finger on her chin and looks up to the ceiling to contemplate. Her backpack resting on her shoulder, "Well, (Y/N) loves cliche stuff. Anything related to that would work. Especially if you're saying this straight from the heart. Kero." She advices.