7. Italian Sexcapades

The three made their way to the bars to meet up with the rest of their classmates. They stopped at a small hole-in-the-wall type of place over in Fells Point called One-Eyed Mike's. The bouncer at the door checked their IDs and waved them inside.

"First round is on me!" Nisa said, making a beeline for the bar. Matt and Kayla followed. There were a few students from their cohort already gathered there. They introduced themselves. Of the entire cohort of 107, only 9 had dared to go out for drinks the night before the first day of classes.

Nisa ordered drinks for Matt, Kayla and herself. Then the three sat together at the bar, a couple stools away from the rest of the group.

Nisa was already scanning the crowd, no doubt looking for a cute boy to talk to.

"See anything you like?" Matt asked, catching her looking around the room.

"Not yet," she sighed, taking a sip of her drink. She glanced at Matt, "You?"

"I'm looking at her," he said. Kayla looked up to see that he was staring right at her.

She shook her head, dismissing his flirtations and took a sip of her drink.

"Hey guys," a tall, lanky blonde wearing a plum deep V-neck shirt and jean cut-off shorts had branched off from the others. He sat down on the stool next to Nisa.

"Ryan was it?" Nisa asked.

"The one and only," He smirked. "Nisa, Kayla, and Matt?" He pointed as he said each name. They nodded.

"Are you all ready for the hardest 4 years of our lives?" Ryan asked, sipping on what looked like a lychee martini.

"Ready as I'm going to get," Matt said, knocking back his drink.

"Do you all know what you want to specialize in yet?" their classmate-to-be inquired.

"This face was made for plastics," Matt smirked before flagging the bartender down for a refill.

"I'm thinking either anesthesia or derm," Nisa said.

"And you?" Ryan asked, looking at Kayla.

"Neonatal surgery," she said. "What about you?"

"Psychiatry," he said.

"Well at least we know we won't be competing against each other for residency matches," Nisa laughed.

"Here's to that," Ryan said, lifting his glass. They all clinked glasses.

"Hottie alert, 12 o clock," Nisa said giddily, putting her drink down to clap her hands excitedly.

Kayla looked over her shoulder. There was a group of three boys, one of them leaning on the side of a billiard table in the corner and the other two on either side of him. All three of them held beers and were laughing at something the guy in the middle had just said. He was incredibly attractive, the guy in the middle: he was tall with olive skin, black hair and a chiseled jawline. He looked as though he could be the brother of the guy standing to the right of him who was much bigger and buffer, but also had the same jet black hair and impressive jawline. The third guy was cute too, he was skinny and had light brown hair that fell in front of his face slightly.

"Don't all look at once!" Nisa whisper-shouted.

"Which one is the hottie?" Kayla asked, though she had a hunch.