02 • Sorries And Sarcasm

Arriving at Auradon wasn't exactly what Nia had in mind, but she was going to try to not punch anyone, although that would be hard as she always punched someone when they annoyed her and princes and princesses did exactly that.

When the limo stopped and they all stepped out, Nia wanted to puke and stab forks in her eyes. Her brown eyes scanned the area for any forks, frowning when she didn't see any.

"Oh! Ah! ow! Stop!" By the sounds of it Carlos and Jay came out of the limo arguing about some stupid thing again. The third time of the whole ride there. "You Got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos whined as he and Jay fought over it. "Cause you want it!" Jay yelled back at him.

"No!"

"Give it to me!"

"Ow!"

"Let go!" As the fighting went on a short lady approached them followed by a young boy and a girl.

"Guys, shut up or I'll punch you in the face!" The older lady looked shocked at her choice of words. "We have an audience." Mal informed the three of them who looked up and tried to cover up what just happened. "Just cleaning up." Jay told them as he faked smiled and help Carlos up.

"Leave it like you found it." The lady told the two boys. "And by that, I mean just leave it." Something about the woman seemed familiar to the young brunette, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." Oh, that was who she was.

"Fairy godmother? As in 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" The youngest of the group asked. It might been a silly question to ask, but Nia honestly didn't care about what people thought. She was a villain after all.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-You know it!" The woman answered cheerily. Now  Nia really wanted to go back. She couldn't deal with all this kindness.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal grinned. "Oh" the fairy blushed, pink hitting her cheeks. "And that sparkling wand." Mal continued. "That was a long time ago." The woman started, "And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future. "

Nia snorted, gaining the attention of the young boy that stood right in front of the group of villain kids. "It's so good to finally meet you all." Good? More like a hook up your ars. "I'm Ben-"

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." The girl beside him quirked up looking dreamily at the soon-to-be king. Evie did not hesitate to walk up to him. "You had me at prince." She dreamily smiled. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here." The annoying girl told her. "And neither do you." That made Nia see red. No one allowed to hurt Evie's feeling, not on her watch at least.

"I'm sorry, But Evie her has so much royal running through her blood that whatever 'who has  and hasn't' royal status here doesn't matter. So if you don't shut your little mouth, I'm going to make you do it. Okay? Good talk." Nia smiled at the petit girl in front of her that looked shocked.