11 • WHAT'S MY NAME

Life in Auradon and the Isle was turned upside down. The couple that everyone thought would last broke up two weeks after the coronation. The church of the coronation was burned down. Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos quit with the evil and turned good. Evie finally became a fashion designer and was her own boss. Jay had his own team and Carlos loves Dude. Mal was now the new girlfriend of the young king and was living a celebrity life.

For Nia, it didn't turn out that perfect. She finally had the breakdown that everyone was waiting for. She left Auradon and came back to the Isle. Auradon was a chaos in a month or so before everything turned back to normal. Without Nia there.

It was a slow day at the chip shop. Uma was working a shift at the shop while her so called 'best friend' Nia hung out there eating the terrible food that they had. "Lighten up, sunshine." Nia tilted her head up only to put it back down after a second. "Hello to you too, Harry." The pirate jump over the table and turned on the TV showing Mal being interviewed for the 100th time these last months. Just then Uma came out with a tray of food to him.

She noticed Mal on the TV and went to grab a bit of Harry's food and threw it at the TV. "Poser."

"Traitor!"

Nia rolled her eyes. Everytime Mal was on TV this happened. Uma slammed her hands on the table making Nia jump in surprise. "Hello!" Everyone around them started to throw food at the TV except Nia and Gil. Harry walked towards it dragging his finger over it before licking his finger. "Oh I would love to wipe the smiles of their faces. You know what I mean?" Uma turned her attention towards Gil and Nia. "Gil, Nia! You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Nia was getting so tired of her demands all the time. If she could drag her down frothier captain title, oh she would. "Yeah, what they said." Gil said as he eat his yolk.

"Uma, relax. All she did was take me in her gang and not you since you kinda weren't big or bad enough at the time." Uma ignored her and continued with her own little speech. "That little traitor who left us in the dirt." Uma leaned over the table looking every other pirate in the eyes. "Who turned her back on evil." Nia shouldn't feel hurt by their words but somehow she did. She and Mal had done the exact same thing when they left for Auradon, the only difference is that Nia came back.

"Who got Nia banned from Auradon." Everyone in the chip shop stopped what they were doing. All eyes turned towards Gil and Nia. "I wasn't banned, idiot! I left!" The brunette yelled at him. She got so angry everytime someone said that she was banned from there. No one knew why. Not even Nia knew why.

She was about to punch him hadn't it been for Harry who caught her arm and dragged her into his chest. Everytime she got mad he did this. The warmth of his body and his familiar scent always calmed her down. It was like he was her anchor. The only thing that actually kept her sane and not crazy.

Harry left go of her when she had calmed down and let her wander off, not longer than where he could see her. Uma turned towards the boy with a hook in his hand. "That snotty little witch who grabbed everything she could and left me nothing."

"Well she left you that sandbox and then she-"

"I need you to stop talking!" Uma slammed her hand on the table. Just like Nia, they were both annoyed at his stupidness and talking at the wrong point. They did love don't even think about it, but sometimes he were just too much.