dear cameron boyce

my heart is truly breaking. i still can't believe it. it feels like it's all a joke and that he's not actually gone... just taking a nap.

i grew up watching cam on TV, either it was grown ups or jessie. i was so excited every time he came on the screen. i admireded him so much. i wanted to be just like him when i grew up.

cameron was my very first childhood celebrity crush. that is something i will always hold close to my heart. he always put a smile on my face with his acting and dancing. i remember one time that i saw him dancing on 'jessie', i thought he was amazing. i wanted to also be able to dance like that. cameron inspired me to start dancing and it ended up to be a hobby that i had for many years.

when a celebrity from our generation that we have watched grow up on the screen while we ourselves have grown up.. dies, it really hurts. it's like a piece of our childhood gets ripped away.

i haven't been able to stop crying since i first saw the news. cameron was such a big part of my childhood. he inspired so many people and had great things ahead of him in the future.

remember to tell your loved ones that you love them and that they matter to you

remember to tell your loved ones that you love them and that they matter to you. life is too short to hold grudges and be ungreatful. you can never know when someone might not breath again.

writing the third part of this book when descendants 3 comes out, will be very hard. so if it will end up being very slow updates, then you know why.

i love cameron so much and my thoughts and prayers goes out to his familiy, friends and co-workers.

we might have lost a light of hope, an amazing human being that so many adored and looked up to, but heaven gained an angel who will continue to be that light of hope and that will always inspire others no matter what.

cameron boyce 1999- 2019
you will be deeply missed
🌹👼🏼❤️

cameron boyce 1999- 2019you will be deeply missed🌹👼🏼❤️