Chapter One

Deja's POV

"Just get ready for school dork.  You got that test in calculus," Gale voice rings from my iPhone.

"Can we just skip today all together?" I laugh getting out of bed and going to my closet.  I grab a pair of Victoria's Secret PINK leggings, a black Nike sports bra, my neon green zip up hooded sweatshirt, my white Converse sneakers and head to my bathroom to take a shower.

I get out, get dressed, and begin to blow dry my blonde hair.  I jam out to Jason Aldean music as I apply eyeliner and mascara.  I decided to pull my long straight hair into a ponytail and curl the ends.  I walk to my room down the hall and open the door.  I hear Gale talking to my brother, who had snuck into my room to talk to her.  He has a crush on her and I find it freaking adorable.

"Seriously, Cam, if you wanted to talk to her so badly just call her yourself,"  I say spraying a perfume all around my body.  I walk to my bed and take the phone from his hands, "Bye girl, I'll see you at school."

"How does it feel to be two weeks away from graduating little sis?"

"Well Mr. Dallas, it feels amazing!" I scream jumping into my brothers arms.  Oh yeah my brother is Cameron Dallas, forgot to mention that.

He stands up which sends me tumbling to the floor.  I look up at him pouting, " That wasn't very nice Camwon".  He smiles helping me up.  He hugs me and leaves the room.  I head downstairs to kitchen to grab a muffin.  Cam and Nash are sprawled out on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Deja do you need a ride to school?" Nash asks seeing me enter the room.

"Nah bro, Damion is on his way to pick me up, thanks though," I say smiling at him.  Damion ismy boyfriend, we've been dating a little over two months.  I like him, he's really sweet. 

"He's here so I love you guys!  See you after school!"  I run out and get in Damion's car.  "Hey sugar how you doing?"

"I'm good De' i see your brother's friend is there, is he there all the time or something?"

"Yeah he pretty much lives with us.  He has stuff in Cam's room so and everything."  I say laughing at his jealousy.

We pull into the school parking lot and he parks the car.  Damion walks over to my door and opens it for me.  I get out placing a kiss on his nose.  He smiles and kisses my cheek.  "Okay De', you gotta get a ride home after school I uh got things to do, so yeah, I'll text you later."  And with that he walked off heading towards the school.

I stand there for a second and replay what he had just said.  I take my phone from my out texting Cam.

TEXT CONVERSATION WITH NASH

to Nashypoo:  hey nashypoo my bf  ditched me for afterschool and i know cams got stuff going on so will you pick me up and take me home?

I put my phone back in my pocket and go inside to my first class which is English.  A couple minutes into the class my phone vibrates.  I look up at the teacher right in front of me, she stopped talking and started staring at me, "Is my teaching interrupting your text session Miss Dallas?"  "No ma'am."  "Good as I was saying......".

AT LUNCH/TEXT CONVERSATION WITH NASH

from Nashypoo:  heyyyy dejabear :)  yeah I can pick you up, just text me 20 mins before you outta school

to Nashypoo:  kk will do love ya <3

from Nashypoo:  haha love ya too fool :*

SKIP TO EIGTH PERIOD

The bell rings for the end of eigth period and everyone piles out of the classroom.  I walk to my locker and grab my History book and binder.  I head outside Nash had attempted to walk into the school.  Of course he was stopped by millions of fans wanting pictures, hugs, and autographs.  I can see him standing with a fan getting a picture taken so I walk over to his car and stand there waiting.

"Hey Nashypoo" I smile as he opens the passenger side door for me.

"Hey Dejabear, how was school?" he asks sitting down and bending over to pinch my nose.

"It was school.  Thanks for picking me up, Damion was busy and i knew Cam would be busy."

"No problem.  And don't worry about Damion, he probably is busy."

We drive off and head to my house.  Cam's car is parked outside with the trunk open.  Cam comes out of the house with two suitcases.  "Yo Cam, where ya going?" I ask when i get out of Nash's car.  "We are going on a trip.  Me, you, and Nash, along with the other guys.  Magcon baby."