Chapter Twenty-Five

SIX MONTHS INTO PREGNANCY

Deja's POV

"Hey Nash?  Can we go shopping for bigger maternity clothes?  I feel like I'm gaining pounds by the minute."

"Yeah give me ten minutes to shower."

"Okay thanks baby."  I get out of bed and sit down at my vanity.  I look at myself in the mirror.  "Babe?  Can we always pick up some pickles and bacon?" 

"Pickles and bacon?!"  Nash yells from the bathroom, "Are you seriously craving pickles and bacon?"  His laughter rings throughout the basement.

I laugh along, writing a few things down in my notebook that we need when we go to the grocery store.  "I'm running upstairs to ask Cameron if he needs anything from the grocery store!"

I slowly clime the stairs and enter the kitchen.  Cameron is sitting at the island eating what looks to be cereal.  "Hey me and Nash are running to the maternity store and the grocery store, do you need anything?"

"Cereal, maybe some chocolate milk, ummmmmmm strawberries if you can find any, and anything you want that you can make for suppers.  Here, " he hands me his debit card, "I'm paying for everything."

"Cam you don't have to do that."  I lean my head onto his shoulder.  "I love you either way."

"I love you too babysis."  He kisses my forehead.  "Have fun."

"I will!"  I shout walking back downstairs.  Nash is slipping into a pair of grey Nike sweats.  "Well hey there sexy."  I lean against his back, wrapping my arms around his stomach. 

"You talking about yourself baby?"

"Haha no.  I'm talking about the cutie with the great booty."  I smirk pinching his butt.

"Ouch you asshole.  Let's go before you bruise me." 

We go upstairs to the garage.  Nash opens my door and helps me in.  He gets settled in his seat, opening the garage door and starting the car.  He lays his hand on my thigh and begins backing out.

"So where are we going to get your baby clothes?"

"You mean maternity clothes, and uh, I think we should just hit up the mall; there's at least four stores there."

"To the mall we go!"  He shouts turning up his country music.

"Babe can we get food first?  I'm starving and want McDonald's."

He looks at me for a second but just nods his head and stays merging into the outer lane.  He turns into the drive thru.  "Okay fat ass, what do you want?"

"I want.........20 piece chicken nuggets, two large fries, a Big Mac, aaaaaannnnddddd a large Oreo McFlurry."

Nash gives me a odd look, "Are you ordering for us both?"

"No that's all for me. Oh! I would like an extra large Sprite."  I smile a toothy smile at him as he starts rambling off my order and his, which was cheeseburger with large fries and a strawberry milkshake.

"Oooo I want a strawberry milkshake too."  I say feeling the drool leave my mouth.  I laugh and wipe my chin with Nash's shirt.

"Great.  Now I have your saliva all me."  He sneers but laughs when he sees my face drop into sadness.  "I'm just kidding baby, I'll treasure your spit."

"Haha yay!"  I get happy and attempt to kiss Nash's lips but being stopped by my stomach hitting the center council.  "I can't wait for this baby to be out of my tummy so I can do stuff like that."

"I like your tummy, it's kinda sexy." 

I stare at him with my mouth falling open.  "What the actual fuck?"

"Your curves got more defined and I don't know I kinda like chubby girls."

"But I was chubby before.  Please don't tell me you have a fetish of pregnant girls."  I giggle.

"Very funny.  But no, I just like the chubbiness you have, it's great to cuddle with and there's more to hug and more grab."

"But I can't fit into sexy clothes or amazing fashionable clothes."

"That doesn't matter."

Nash pulls up to the first window and hands the cash over to the woman, taking the recite, and pulling forward to the next window.  He stars grabbing the bags of food.  He hands the bags off one by one to me.  I put them by my feet on the floor smiling like an idiot.  He gets the cup holder of pop and shakes and places it on the center council.

The woman working that window looked at us in shock, "Who's gonna eat all that food?"

"I am."  I smile placing my hands on my stomach.

"Awe, I remember when my sister had her twins her stomach was about that size in her second trimester, and boy could she eat." 

I smile, "Wow, that's cool."

"Have a good now you two, and congradulations."  She grins, closing the window.

"Nash....."  I have no words. 

"Babe, you may not have twins, let's hope anyways."

He drives out onto the street and heads towards the mall.