Chapter Seventeen

Cameron's POV

"Nash, can we talk?"  I nudge his arm to get his attention.  He snaps his herd around to me and gives me a confused look.  "Come on, we have to talk.  Now."  I stand up and walk into the kitchen.  Nash meets me there a couple minutes later.

"What the hell is so important that you had to make me move Deja and she almost woke up.  She hasn't been sleeping very much and if she would've woken up she would've ripped our flipping heads off."  Nash snaps at me.  He looks exhausted.

"Dude have you been sleeping?  You look like shit.  You don't have to stay up with Deja when she has her bipolar episodes.  My mom used to sit with her every time she went through the episodes.  Some episodes lasted a month while some only lasted a couple days.  It worn mom out and Deja didn't see it.  Give her sleeping medicine and put on Disney movies and she'll be okay."  I explain everything to him and he just stares at the floor.

"I have to stay up with her.  I have to help her Cam.  I love her and no matter how hard I try to sleep when she can't I just lay there and listen to her talk to herself and organize something for the tenth time."  He looks up with tears in his eyes.  "How does someone just sit there and let the person they love go through pain and sleepless nights alone?" 

"Nash.  Deja is so fucking lucky to have you.  Please never hurt her."  I pull him into a hug.  "You never did tell me how the doctor appointment went."

"Uh yeah we uh haven't gotten results or anything yet.  We'll know more Wednesday."

"Okay, well take Deja up to your guys' room and get some sleep yourself.  I'll go to Walmart and get some sleep medicine and whatever Disney movie they have left in stock.  Anything else I need to pick up?"

"Maybe some snacks, Deja kinda had a junk food night last night while organizing her closet so yeah chips, candy, and maybe some baked treats like my mom buys."  He smiles at thinking about his mom.

"Gotcha.  I'll take the boys with me so it's quiet.  Sleep well bro."  I pat Nash's head and walk to the living-room.  I kiss Deja's head and turn to the boys.  "Okay we're going to Walmart and we have a list of things Nash and Deja need so on the way there you guys can add to the list if it's not something completely stupid."

Nash's POV

I go to Deja and slip my arms under her.  I lift her up but I drop her back onto the couch, she's a little heavy when she's in a dead sleep; so I lift her again this time actually getting her up and holding her tightly to my body.  I walk up the stairs and to our room. Laying her down, I change into just boxers.  I don't dare wake her up to ask her what she wants to sleep in so I just take all her clothes off putting on her neon pink spandex and sliding one of my shirts over her head.

"Dejabear, I know you're sleeping but I just wanted to let you know I love you and I will never stop loving you.  And that baby growing inside of you, I will love that baby forever.  I will never abandon you or the baby.  I will be there for everything.  I won't let anyone come between me and my two babies.  Deja I can't believe how my life has turned out.  I can't believe I'm going to be a father, and I can't believe that you're mine."  I kiss her cheek and place my hand on her stomach.

Deja starts to move. "Nash I love you too."  She giggles and snuggles into me.  "Nash can we talk about baby names?"  She looks up at me with her big eyes.  Her eyes have so much hope in them. 

"Okay babe.  We should get a list of like three names for both genders."  I sit up in the bed and grab my phone.  I open the Notes app.  "Let's start thinking baby."