Chapter Six

Deja's POV

I go to the room me, Nash, and Cameron are staying in and lay down on Nash's bed.  I open my phone and text Gale.

Text conversation with Gale

to Gale:  hey girl you won't believe what happened today

from Gale:  what??

to Gale:  me and Nash kissed, which lead to making out

from Gale:  OMG you have to be joking!

to Gale:  no!  and all the boys got pictures and videos before letting me know they were there so start watching Instagram  because they may post them.

from Gale:  dude.  there's so many things about what happened at the magcon event today.  Nash pretty much confessed his love to you?!

to Gale:  what are you talking about?  he said I was the girl of his dreams but never anything  about loving me

from Gale:  a date?!  when were you going to tell me?

from Gale:  uh well I wasn't going to tell you

I didn't even text her back.  My own best friend wasn't going to tell me she was going on a date?  She tells me everything!  I throw my phone onto the floor in frustration.  I'm starting to hate everyone from that god awful town.  Thank god I'm not going back for a whole month.

I get off the bed and pick up my phone making sure I didn't crack it even more.  I grab my speaker, pajama shorts, and a loose fitting Nike t-shirt.  I head into the bathroom and start the shower.  I turn on my Pandora to the Nirvana station and begin jamming out to Smells Like Teen Spirit.  I strip my clothes off and hop in the shower.  I do all the necessities and turn the shower off.  Stepping out I grab a towel and wrap it around me.  I put on my pajamas and unplug my speaker and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey gorgeous."  An unfamiliar voice says from in the dark.  "Who's there?"  I ask getting pretty nervous.  "You have such pretty eyes Deja, and that singing voice, it's like angels from up above."  "Damion?  What are you doing here?"  "Just here to see my favorite girl."  "Well leave.  If Cameron or any of the other boys see you they won't have any mercy."

He stands up from the chair he was sitting in.  He takes a step towards me and places his hand on my cheek.  I glare at him and go to bite his hand.  "Careful babe, wouldn't want to make me mad."  I step back towards the door.  "Damion.  I'm serious.  Get out."  I open the door and step into the hallway.  He steps out after me.  I watch him closely gripping my phone tightly.

"C'mon De', can't we have a little fun?"  He smirks at me as he grabs my hips.  "No Damion.  Don't even touch me."  I push his hands off and bring my phone to me.  I text Cameron saying I need help at our room.  A couple minutes later I hear the sound of feet running down the hall.

"Deja?  What's going on? What is he doing here?"  Cameron asks running in between me and Damion.  Both guys making fists.  "Deja call your brother off, I ain't going to hurt you."  "No way in hell am I backing off Damion.  You broke my baby sisters heart and have the guts to show your face around all the guys who love her and hate you?"  Cameron states, his face turning red with angry.

"Cam?!  Where'd you go?!"  Matt's voice rings from down the hall.  He's running towards but stops in his tracks when he sees Damion standing there about to punch Cameron.  Matt glares at Damion and runs at him.  Throwing a punch at Damion which sends him falling to the ground.  Matt stares at Damion and spits to where he was laying. 

"Matt, I've never seen you so angry."  I say stepping towards him.  "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.  I just I have never punched someone before.  It felt great!"  He says smiling like a mad man.  I laugh and we walk to my room so I can wash his knuckles and make sure he didn't hurt his hand.

"Matthew.  Why did you do it?"  Cam asks sternly as he walks into the bathroom.  Cam likes to act like he's the father to all the boys, which is kinda adorable considering he is the most immature guy there is.  "Cam, I'm sorry, I know you wanted to be the one to knock his lights out."