Chapter Twenty-Three

Deja's POV

"Deja!  Deja are you here?!"  Cameron's voice sounds out throughout the house.  I groan sitting up in bed. 

"Why does everyone insist on yelling when they enter this goddamn house?!  I'm a pregnant woman trying to get some sleep but I have a bunch of idiot brothers who can't learn to use inside voices!"  I stomp my way down the stairs.  "If one more guy comes in screaming their mother fucking heads switching rooms with Cameron!"

"The fuck you are."  He chimes in shutting the door to the garage.  He grabs a Dr. Pepper and looks at me.  "Have you talked to Nash today?" 

"No he went out with some guys."  I take the pop from him, "Why?"

"He's been calling me nonstop but it's probably to ask what you're making for supper."

"Oh I'm making chicken fried steak with hash-browns and white gravy, then I bought mint chocolate chip ice cream."

"Damn sis you've been getting into mom's old recipe books again haven't you?"

"I enjoy cooking for all you guys, even if it gets expensive."

"All of us are gonna pitch money in every week to pay for groceries.  And I'm helping with hospital bills."

"Cam no.  Nash and I will manage.  I have a good paying job at Rainbow Love Daycare.  And well Nash hasn't wasted his money from Magcons."

"Okay well I'm still helping.  Oh!  Auntie is wondering what size you wear in rings."

"Why is she wondering?"

"She has this ring that she doesn't want."

"I wear a size 10.....and please don't joke, I know I have fat fingers."

"Go get some sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time to start supper."

I nod my head.  Grabbing Chance, I walk up stairs and kick my bed room door open.  I lay down and bring the comforter over my head.  Chance curls into my stomach.  I sigh closing my eyes.  Finally it's quiet.

Nash's POV

"Okay.  Cameron texted me, he said her size is 10."

We walk into the jewelry store and I go to the engagement rings.  Deja doesn't like big shiny rings but simple stones.  I'm too tired for this. 

"Alright boys we're going home."

Cameron's POV

"WE'RE HOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!"  Hayes screams as they all pile through the front door. 

"Guys shut up!"  I yello, "If you wake up Deja I lose my room!  And I don't want to live up stairs!  I like have the basement to myself!"

"Dude she's still sleeping."  Hayes laughs sitting on the couch.

"Uhhh no she's not.  Guys turn around and look at the stairs."

I turn around and there's Deja trampling down the stairs with a laundry basket full of clothes.  "Deja what are you doing?"

She stops and glares at all of us.  "I'm moving downstairs.  It's nice and fucking quiet downstairs!" She points and says "You boys get your asses up to my old room and start packing my and Nash's shit.  Cameron, start packing your shit because I gave warnings and I can't go another day with no sleep.  You boys are so fucking loud Chance was barking before you entered this house!"

"Yes Deja."  We say in unison.

Deja's POV

It's been about three hours and with all the boys helping we have moved all Cam's stuff up to my and Nash's old room and vice versa.

"Nash?  Can you pretty please help me with this last load of laundry?  My back is hurting." 

"Sure baby."  He takes the basket from my hands.  "It's nice to live next to the laundry room huh?"

"Oh my god it's amazing.  I won't hurt myself bringing our laundry down and the guys just throw their laundry down when they stay so it's easy to wash.  I love it!"  I get really excited as I sit at desk.

"Babe, you should take a nap, you have to make supper in an hour and if you're cranky while cooking the food will taste awful."

I just laugh and walk towards him.  "Baaabyyyyyy."

"What do you want little Miss Dallas?"

"Carry me to take a nap?"

"Come here spoiled brat."

I squeal with excitement as he picks me up.  I wrap my legs around his torso and lay my head on his shoulder.  "Thank youuuuu baby."  He lays me down on the bed and starts to kiss me.

After ten minutes of intense making out Nash breaks the kiss, "Is sex bad for the baby?" 

"I don't actually know babe, I'll ask my aunt, she's had like four kids so she'll know."

"I'm going to start supper, text my aunt from my aunt." I leave our new room and head upstairs. 

Cam and Hayes are sitting at the island in the kitchen.  "You guys better not get in my way.  I'm still not very happy with you."