Chapter Five

Nash's POV

Deja stares at me as I talk to the crowd.  I smirk at her and pass the mic to Matthew.  He stands next to Deja and puts his arm around her, "Well cutie pie, anything you wanna say to the crowd?"  He puts the mic in front of her.  "Uhhh I-I uh hi?"  She looks around and takes off down the stairs of the stage and into the main convention room.  I look at Matt and start running to find her.  Damn, that girl could move fast considering how thick she was.  I run to the elevator just in time to see Deja step on letting the door close behind her.  I take the stairs and manage to beat her up to the floor we were staying on.

She steps out and turns the corner stopping when she sees me leaning against the wall.  "Nash.  You-you should be on stage.  The fans.  You have to do the meet and greet still."  She looks up at me red eyes.  She turns around to walk the other way but reach my hand up to grab her elbow.  She spins around so she's facing me again.  I pull her to me grabbing her waist.  She looks away from me.  "Deja, look at me.  Please?"  I whisper into her ear.  She picks her head up slowly tears forming in her eyes.  "I can't do this anymore Nash." 

Deja's POV

I look up at Nash then look back down to the floor.  His grip on my waist tightens.  I can hear him breathing.  He is just staring at me.  I wonder what is going through his mind right now.  I look at him and my eyes go to his lips, oh how I wanted to kiss those perfect lips.  Before I can react Nash is pulling me closer than ever before placing his lips on mine.  I kiss back instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck.  The kiss growing from soft to forceful. My hands make their way into his hair.  His right hand placed in the small of my back and his left playing with my hair that reached my butt.  He was sending shivers all throughout my body.  I break from the kiss needing air, "Nash. "  I say stepping back.  "I understand now."

Nash's POV

What did she understand?  Just a second ago I was kissing the girl I dream about kissing every night. 

"I understand what all those love songs mean now.  I understand what the electricity and sparks from a kiss mean.  It's love, it's something you only feel for one person and one person only.  Nash, I think I love you."

"Deja.......I uh I think I have loved you since the first day I saw you."  I smile holding her hands in mine.  She is so beautiful, so amazing, so I can't even think anymore.  I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tightly.  I've never felt this happy.  I never thought this day would ever come.

Matthew's POV

We decided we would just do a longer meet and greet tomorrow so everyone here today could still do it.  All of boys head up to our floor and we're all worried about Deja. 
Nash went to get her but he never came back so we thought it'd be a good idea to go find them.

As we're stepping off the elevator I hear Deja's voice.  She doesn't sound angry anymore, she sounds kinda happy.  I turn the corner and there's Deja and Nash pretty much making out right in the middle of the hallway.  Everyone takes out their phones and starts videoing or taking pictures.  I take a few pictures then turn around to take a selfie with them in the background.

"Nash stop making out with my sister!"  Cameron yells when everyone has gotten pictures and videos.  Deja breaks away from Nash.  "Hi guys.......back already?"  Nash says trying to hide his smile.  Deja walks over to me and hides behind me.  She buries her face into my back and starts mumbling.

"Deja are you embarrassed we caught you kissing Nash?"  I coo at her making her face even redder.

"You are such an asshole Matt.  But I love you so I can't hate you."  She says walking out form behind my back.  She walks over to Cameron and he looks at her in a way I've never seen before, was that over protectiveness creeping out of Cameron?