Chapter Two

Deja's POV

Cameron stands on the sidewalk grinning like a fool.  I look at him with surprise showing on my face, "Are you serious, and you packed for both of us?" I ask looking at the two suit cases.  "No, these are all mine, we're going to North Carolina with Nash to see his family, then we're going to go see our cousins in Montana."

I squeal running up to my room.  I grab my two suit cases and pack everything I will need.  I go to the bathroom and reapply mascara.  I walk downstairs and out the door to Cam's car.  I put the suit cases in the trunk.

"Where's your stuff then Nash?"

"In my car, I'm gonna grab it."  He turns around and takes his stuff out of his car.

"I should probably text Damion telling him I'm going to be gone for a month."  I slide my phone from my pocket and text Damion, nothing sweet or anything just informing him I was leaving for a month, I'm still kinda mad about what happened earlier today.

Nash's POV

I'm stuck on a plane to Flordia with Deja passed out on my right shoulder and Cam vining us captioning it with "Relationship goals <3".  Yes, because your sister drooling on my shoulder are some goals.  I roll my eyes and take my phone out going onto Instagram.  I take a picture of Deja and post it as my women crush wednesday, captioning it "#wcw @deja_dallas keep drooling piggy".  Her phone vibrates a couple minutes later with the notification and she wakes up to check her phone.

"You, my friend, are an asshole," she mumbles liking the picture and falling back asleep.

"Yo Cam?  What do you know about that Damion guy Deja's dating?"

"Not much.  He never comes inside when he picks her up for school and never hangs out with her.  To be honest they've never even gone on a date.  I've found him on Instagram and his pictures are mostly of girls he's with at parties."

"He seems like a douche, just ditching her like that today."  I claim getting mad.

"Dude, you so have a thing for Deja."  Cam laughs punching me in the arm.  I turn my head blushing.  I've always had a thing for her, she's gorgeous, smart, funny, and just great.  I lay my head onto Deja's and fall asleep for the rest of the plane ride.

Cameron's POV

We have finally landed in Flordia.  I slap Nash awake and pat Deja on the head.  "Wakey wakey lovebirds."  I hear Deja mummble and sit up.  "I was dreaming Cam, that's rude bro."  I smile and help her wake Nash up.

We step into the airport and we instantly see Carter and Matt waiting to pick us up.  "Matty!!"  Deja screams taking off towards Matt.  They're best friends if her screaming didn't give it away.

"Carter!!"  I mock Deja running up to Carter, pretending to jump into his arms.  Deja sticks her tounge out at me and walks over to Carter and gives him a hug.  "Hey Carter I miss you too."  She smiles at him.  "Hey cutie."  Carter smiles back, ruffling her hair. 

"Let's head to the hotel and get you guys situated.  Hayes and Brent are in a room, Aaron and Taylor, me and Carter, then you, Nash and Deja in a room."  Matt explains helping us carry our luggage to the rental car.

Deja's POV

We have been at the hotel for about twenty minutes and we've rented a movie, got pizza, and Cam has had two victims to  his smack cam game.  Everyone was sprawled out on the floor, couch, and the two beds.  We decided to watch Baby Driver in Carter and Matt's room.  I'm sitting on the floor leaning against Matt's bed with Nash laying his head into my lap and Hayes cuddled into my side with his legs over Nash's head.  Matt laying on the bed behind me playing, Cameron laying on the couch, Taylor, Aaron, and Brent laying on Carter's bed, and Carter out in the hall on the phone with one of his family members.

"Dejaaaaaa your phone keeps going off!"  Cameron yells from across the room.  "What is it?"  I stand up walking over to him.  He hands me my phone.  He doesn't look very happy......  "Cam?  What's up?  Why you look so angry?"  There's a moment of silence, then he replies "You might wanna go out of the room when you go onto your phone."  He sighs and looks away.

I walk outside of the room and sit down in front my hotel room door.  I press the home button on my phone and see over thirty messages and calls.  Most of the messages have picture attachments.  I unlock my phone and go to the first person on my notifications.  Gale has sent me over twenty-six messages, so I call her.

"Gale, what's going on?"

"It's Damion."

"Is he hurt?  Did something happen to him?  Do I need to come home?"  I ask frantically.

There was a long pause then Gale took a deep breath in.

"Deja, love, you aren't gonna wanna hear this but........"