Chapter Four

Cameron's POV

ding ding ding

I wake up shutting my alarm off.  I look over at Nash's bed.  He has his arm protectively around Deja.  I know I should be mad her being my little sister and all but they are too cute.  I take a picture and post it to Instagram captioning it "@_dejadallas @nashgrier  seriously........freaking date already!"

"Alright guys!  Wake up!"  I yell throwing my pillow at them.  Nash gets up and tackles me onto my bed.  "Good morning my beautiful Nashy how did you sleep?"  I snicker and push him onto the floor.

"Deja, wake up darling, we got the meet and greet today silly goose.  You can't sleep all day."  I walk over to her and pat her head.  She slowly wakes up rubbing her eyes.  "Hey Cam." 
She smiles a little then gets up and walks to her suit case.

Deja's POV

I grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pink cropped tank top.  I get changed and start curling my hair.  I'm curling the last piece and unplugged the iron.  Cam and Nash have been knocking on the door for about twenty minutes claiming they had to pee so I finally let Cam in.  "There you happy?  Now hurry up and do your business so I can start my makeup."  He finishes and lets me be alone.  I turn on my music and put head phones in.  I sit on the counter in the bathroom and begin applying my makeup.  After I'm done I spray myself with perfume and walk out of the bathroom.  I slip on my Birkenstocks and grab my purse slipping my charger and phone into it.

"Alright, let's go!"  I say smiling.  I had to act happy for the guys, if they knew I wasn't really happy they wouldn't be happy so it's best to lie to them.  We all pile into the elevator and go to the main floor where the convention center is.

The boys all head to their places in a line for the fans to take picture and what not with them.  I sit in the back near the table of food and drinks.  I go on my phone and see a notification from Cameron tagging me in something on Instagram.  It's a picture of me and Nash with his caption telling us to date.  There are over one hundred comments of fans agreeing and making a ship name which was #DASH.  I laugh, it's clever. 

Scrolling trough my feed I see pictures of Damion posing with the girl from the picture.  I feel my eyes start to sting but I can't let the tears fall.  I have to be strong.  I have to move on and forget about Damion.  I go to my contacts and go to Damion's name.  I text him saying I know everything and that I never wanted to speak to him again.  A few minutes later my phone starts ringing and I sit up straighter hoping it's Gale, but I find disappointment when I see it's Damion.

"What."  I answer the phone in a cold tone.  "De' please let me explain."  "I'd rather not.  I think I recall me saying I wanted to talk to you ever again.  You cheated Damion.  You played me and I am not a doll, I actually have feelings."  I sigh walking to the closest bathroom.  "De' honestly I don't know what I was doing, I was angry that you left without saying goodbye so I went out and drank and while I was walking home the girl pulled over and told me to hop in the car.  I was thinking De'.  I'm so sorry."  "Damion, you still cheated.  I have the pictures to show you had your fucking tongue down the sluts throat!"

I end the call and walk over the mirror.  I pull my makeup from my purse and fix what was messed up then walked out of the bathroom.  The boys are now on the stage and are doing questions.  I stand in the back of the stage and watch as they interact with the crowd.  One girl was passed the microphone and she asks the boys if me and Nash are dating and that got a commotion from all the fans.  Nash looks at me and walks towards me. 

"No Nash!  Get the freak away from me!"  I squeal stepping backwards.  He grabs my arm and drags me out in front of everyone.  "This lovey lady right here, has been my close friend ever since I met Cameron on Vine.  She's funny, she's everything I look for in a girl, but sadly no we are not dating."