Chapter Thirteen

Nash's POV

Deja leads me into the house and up to her bathroom.  What is she doing?  She opens the bathroom door and she goes straight to the counter.  She takes a deep breath then releases it.  I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her away from the counter.  There's three pregnancy tests laying there.  "Babe?  Why are there tests here?"  I ask her my voice getting shaky. 

"Nash, I think you're going to want to sit down."  I sit down on the toilet seat and I wait for her to explain what is going on.  "Honey, I'm either pregnant or have a terrible disease."  My heart pounds and my mouth drops.  "I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor to find out for sure."

"I'm going to be a dad?  I mean if you are actually pregnant, I-we-we're going to be parents?"  I couldn't grasp what was happening.  You always see those reactions in the movies but you don't know the true feelings until its your reality.

Deja has tears falling down her cheeks and it makes me feel bad for getting excited.  I grab her hips and pull her into my body.  Her hands wrap around my shirt and I feel the tears seeping through the fabric.  "Baby, it's okay.  Everything is okay.  I promise we will find a way to make it through."  I try soothing her by running my hand up and down her back in circular motions  but she starts crying even harder.  "Dejabear why are you crying?  We will be okay, I have a job and really good income and you can do college online like you wanted to and Cam will be here and this house is big enough to put a nursery in and my car is a good family car for now but that'd all be nine months away baby.  We can do this."

"Nash what if it's a disease?"  Her voice shakes.  "Deja, you're pregnant, those tests hardly ever tell you that you have a disease."

There's foot steps coming down the hallway stopping at the bathroom.  Cam opens the door and stares at us.  His face goes from happy to serious and I know he can tell something is wrong.  "Guys?  What's going on?  Why-why is Deja crying?  Nash what did you do?"  he looks like he's about to murder me.

"Cam, please don't freak out.  We'll know more on Monday."  Deja steps out of my arms and goes into Cameron's arms, hugging him tightly.  "It's going to be okay no matter what happens okay big brother?"

"Okay babysis, I don't know what is exactly is happening but I trust you and I know whatever is going on will be okay."  He hugs Deja picking her up off the ground and spinning her around.  "Well!  There's a party in our backyard and the guest of honor is missing so let's go party!"  Cam yells racing down the stairs to the backyard.

"Nash, I love you, and I'm so glad I have you in my life."