Chapter 1 - I'm Not A Ragdoll!

Summer's POV

As I woke up on a Saturday morning, I didn't expect to be going swimming so soon. But with seven brothers, you've always got to watch your back cause anything could happen with them. No, I didn't literally go swimming, or get thrown in the pool (but believe me, that's not an uncommon occurrence). Instead, my seven dork brothers poured a bucket of ice cold water on top me.

"Good morning sunshine!" mu brother, Andrew, sang. I growled at him while my other brothers snickered. The only ones not in this prank were Adam and Blake. Adam was 'too mature to be apart of any nonsense', according to himself, and Blake was in college to my relief. He was my least favorite brother, and was a huge pain in my ass.

"Get out of room, idiots!" I hollered at my brothers.

"Chill, Summer! It was just a bit of water," Parker said.

"A bit?!" I screamed hysterically gesturing toward my drenched pajamas. I was wearing some random gray shorts and a black shirt that was Ryan's.

"Like I said: just a bit," Parker responded. My brothers laughed while walking out of the room.

I went into the bathroom to take a crap (yes, I'm very ladylike) and I headed downstairs. Before I could even touch as much as a single toe on the stairs, Ryan grabbed my waist and hoisted me on his shoulders. My stomach dug into his muscular shoulder as he ran downstairs. He spun me around so that I got dizzy enough that I couldn't walk straight. I fell on the couch and looked up at Ryan who had a giant smirk on his face.

"Was that entirely necessary, Jerkface!" I yelled.

He thought about it for a few seconds and said, "No, but I was bored."

"Well you do live in a house with six other boys!" I continued.

"Hey Winter! That's a great idea!" Ryan makes nicknames for me that usually have something to do with the four seasons, since my name is Summer.

Ryan yelled for Parker, Andrew, Victor, and Jake to come downstairs. Before I understood what was going on, my brothers tackled me and we all wrestled for a few minutes until Adam finished making breakfast.

Adam was my eldest brother. You could always count on him to stop my brothers from tormenting me. He's also a pretty good cook, but not as good as Jake.

When I got to the breakfast table, I sat down at my regular spot which was next to Jake and Ryan.

Adam had made chocolate chip pancakes, which everybody in the the house loved. I took a stack of four and started to eat. Ryan got some pancakes and covered them with whipped cream. I'm not just talking about a little whipped cream here and there, I'm talking about a mountain of whipped cream that used up half the bottle. If it weren't for Adam stopping him, I'm sure the entire bottle would be empty. I couldn't help but laugh along with my brothers at Ryan's stupidity.

Halfway through breakfast, I felt some thing on my cheek. When I turned my head, Ryan smashed a pancake with whipped cream on my face. My brothers roared in laughter while I tried to hide my smile. Ryan has been extra annoying today, but he's my second favorite brother, and never fails to make me laugh.

"I figured you'd be hungry after this morning," he said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? How about this idiot?" I asked as I took the whipped cream off my face and smashed it into his face.

"You are so dead, Winter!" Ryan said with a mischievous look.

"Whipped cream fight!" Victor yelled.

After that, we had a full on battle. I took the can and started spraying it on everyone in sight. Victor was having a piggy back ride on Andrew while throwing his pancakes like a frisbee. I climbed on Jake's shoulders and sprayed the whipped cream right on top of Victor's head to look like a tiara.