Thank You

Oh my gosh guys! We made it! I finished this book! Don't take it out of your library yet, because I have plenty of more chapters planned. But I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys.

About a year ago, I started this book, just for fun. I didn't expect it to get any reads or votes. And while my book doesn't have a million reads or reached #1 on teen fiction, I'm still incredibly proud of it.

Writing this book had had many ups and downs. Even when I stopped writing for a couple months, you guys were still there supporting me. Without you guys, I would have never been able to complete this book.

I'd like to acknowledge a few people right now for helping me throughout this book.

First of all, I'd like to thank Happyflappy2000 . I don't know if you realized it or not, but you were my very first read and vote. Your comments motivated me to continue writing. Your support helped me and made me realize how much I loved writing this book. You've stuck with me throughout this whole journey from start to finish. I really want to thank you for that.

Next, I'd like to thank anira32 and Ravenbloodfang . During that period of time when I stopped writing for a couple months, I was really depressed. I decided to reread my book to get motivation and read all the comments. Here's what you guys wrote:

When I read this, I was honestly so happy

When I read this, I was honestly so happy. It made me feel so good that I had people like you guys who supported me. This comment was a huge reason why I started writing again. I'm not even sure if you guys still read this book, but I'd still like to thank you anyway.

Also, I'd like to thank just_kendall_ . She started out as just reading and commenting on my book, and now we've gotten pretty close. We're actually collaborating on a book! More info will be out soon! She was both a friend and a supporter while I was writing this book. Thank you!

And lastly, I'd like to thank every single one of you who have read this book, voted, commented, and followed me. All of your comments made my day. As an author, it's really hard to continue writing when there are people who hate on your book. Luckily, I didn't have that on my book. Each and everyone of you contributed to this book in some small way. So I'd like to give a HUGE THANK YOU.

While I was scrolling through my message board, I came across this: