Chapter 25 - The Birthday Boy

Summer's POV

"Ok guys, on three, we're going to sing. One, two—"

"Happy Birthday to you!" Parker cut off Jake and sang too early.

"God damnit! Can't you get anything right?" Blake yelled frustrated.

"Shut up guys. He can hear us," I shushed. "Just start again."

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Adam! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang, ending at different times.

Adam sat up and stretched with a smile. He looked up at us with a look of pride. He light brown hair was messily styled on top of his tan head.

"Thanks guys," he thanked in a morning voice.

"Happy birthday big bro," I said first, and hugged him.

"Thanks, Sum."

"Group hug!!!!" Parker yelled and jumped on us. The rest of my brothers followed and squeezed me to death.

"Okay guys, thanks and all, but I need to get dressed," Adam said. He pushed us off and got out of bed in only boxers. He shooed us out of his room and locked the door.

"Hey Asshole! It's my room too!" Blake complained banging on the door.

"Watch your language!" Adam responded.

"Okay, okay. We need to make some breakfast for the birthday boy!" Jake cooed.

"Shut up," Adam said from inside the shower.

"Blake, you make the bacon. Victor and Andrew, you're on eggs. Summer, you can help me with the pancakes. And as for you two," Jake sighed while looking at Parker and Ryan.

"Yes?" they said at the same time with big smiles. Sometimes, I seriously think that they're the twins.

"You can make the hot chocolate. And try not to mess that up."

"Aye, Aye Captain!" They saluted.

We all diligently worked on making breakfast before Adam came downstairs. Just as he sat at the table, we finished. We placed all the food in front of him and watched him devour it. When there was only a bit of food left, he looked up uncertainly.

"Um, are you guys going to have some?" Adam asked.

"No. Just go ahead and eat all of the food we made!" Ryan threw his hands up.

"Shut up Ryan. No, go ahead. You're the birthday boy after all," Jake interrupted.

"Thanks guys. You're the best."

"I know," I said, patting myself on the shoulder.

"Oh! I almost forgot! We have presents!" Jake exclaimed while reaching over.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything," Adam said with a guilty look.

"Well, we did," Blake said while roughly handing over Adam's present.

Adam opened it to reveal a pair of Beats headphones. He slowly looked up with a large smile.

"I love it guys. Thanks!" He hugged all of us tightly. Blake scrambled to get out, but eventually just let it go and wrapped his arms around us.