Chapter One (some what editted)

Chapter One:

Have you ever lost someone? How did it affect you? Death has always impacted us. No matter how strong we think we are trying to fool death. But in reality we are only trying to fool ourselves.

I understand. Death took people from me. The only people I ever cared and trusted. People I practically handed over! I am controlled by guilt and regret. To the emotions I am a puppet. I became a cement wall, nothing can break though me. Not after the accident.

I am Victoria White. And I am an immortal bloodsucking creature of the night. Turned by the one person I always believed and trusted. I was naïve and foolish. I almost don't blame him for using me, playing me. But as my father always said, "Almost does not count."

I watched my prey as I crouched behind a bush, my eyes narrowed. Watching, waiting. For the right moment...to strike. My victim was a young male, about early twenties, strong and handsome.

Prominent features, but just a lucky human with the looks, or should I say unlucky. I laughed to myself. A humorless one. Nothing in my life is fun or exciting. The only thing I stay living for is James.

He's the only person I trust and love that I have left. I can't leave him here, sullen from the mistake I made. James was my best friend. He visits me in New Hampshire because I refuse to go back to Whiton, the town where everything happened.

So much has changed since the Tragedy. I can't help but feel responsible. I mean I am. People stared at me and said 'Isn't that the White girl who murdered her own loved ones' 'Yeah I heard that girls insane' but that was only when I was around Supernaturals.

I looked back at the man and I saw something sparkle on his finger. A wedding ring. I glared.

For some reason I always seemed to be attracted to the married ones. I think its fate saying, "If you only hadn't been so stupid, that could have been you." I shook my head shaking those thoughts from my head.

I could blame Him for being who I am. But it wasn't Jo- my heart clenched at thought of him. It's still too soon to think about him. I hope he is in hell because of what he did. He turned me into a monster. Now because of him I hate: Churches, weddings, and fires.

Because of him I don't get close to anyone. Yes, I have dated. Many guys actually. But never I have felt what I felt when I was with him. The man who manipulated me into thinking I was able to love. He made me think he could love too. I was so naïve so gullible.

I decided now was my time to strike. I walked out from my hiding spot and over to the man who was fishing. I walked up to him. He turned and gaped.

"Am I beautiful?" I asked, a smirk playing on my lips.

He nodded.

I was so beautiful I could stop men in their tracks. Now, this may seem conceding but it was the truth. I had long red hair that fell past my shoulders in curls. My eyes were the color of emeralds, dark and mystifying. My skin was the color of ivory, with a natural blush for my cheeks. My face was heart-shaped and was perfectly structured. My body made men's eyes fill with lust. It was tall and thin, with curves in all the right places.

The man eyed me up and down. "Am I prettier than your wife?" I asked, getting closer to him. Again all he did was nodded. I looked up into his lust-filled eyes. I breathed lightly on his neck. "Do you want me?" I asked seductively. He gulped then nodded.

"You sure?" I said letting my breath fan his lips. He nodded. I laughed lightly, "You men are all the same. You lead a woman one and then go for one that is younger or prettier. You sicken me." He looked at me fear slightly in his eyes. "I'm just going to have to kill you." He looked scared. I smiled innocently.

He tried to run, but I grabbed him by his arm and yanked him to the ground. I straddled him and let my fangs come out. I covered his mouth with one of my hands and put my lips on his neck. I let my fangs sink into his skin and release the think delectable liquid humans hide from the world.

It spilled into my mouth and flowed down my throat, smothering the burning thirst I have been cursed with. The taste of the bitter-sweet nectar sending me into a vampiric, murderous frenzy. I could have stopped. But I didn't, I never do. I can't once I start something, I can't stop until I have finished.

It's my fatal flaw. Everyone has one. Romeo was impulsive, Voldemort was careless, and Napoleon was greedy. I am ambitious, and not in a good way.

Once I drained the body. I lapped up the the access blood with my tongue, making sure not to leave a drop. If I did, combined with my saliva he would be a beast himself. And that wouldn't be good.

I quickly ran around the woods at my lightning fast speed to gather firewood. I threw it into a very organized fire pile. I through the body of the man on top of the fire, I pulled out a match and pulled it across the match box's side and through it into the fire. Within minutes the fire was ignited.

I looked away from the fire. I learned a long time ago, not to play with fire.

You will only get burned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this book used to be called I Bite Back, and I had it up when I first started on wattpad. But I need to edit it and rewrite it so...yeah. There will be a diary entry aftera every chapter. They will be out of order so look at the dates.