Chapter Six-

Here it is. Also sorry about the number mix up on the last chapter. My bad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JAMES ANYTHONY WOODLAND!!!!" I yelled as I entered the kitchen. "HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" I whacked him in head. 

"Vicky I-"

"DON'T VICKY ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!" I yelled. I glared at him, "Why? Do you hate me so much that you had to put me through this!?!" 

"Vicky! I am so sorry. But you have to understand-"

"Understand?" I asked in disbeilef. "You don't understand what he did to me! He lied to me. He led me on! He turned me into what I am now! A cold heartless bitch!"

"Vicky your not a cold heartless bitch. But you need to understand. He's not John. I have known him for two years now. He's not JOhn. Yes, he looks like him, I understand that. But inside of him. That's not John." 

"How do you know?"

"What?"

"How do you know? He played you too. He made you believe he was your friend. And now you just go and trust him. John is a master of manipulation. You should know that."

"I do. But he's not John. I went to his house and saw pictures of himself growing up."

"What are you leading at?"

"He's not John. He is the reincarnation of him."

(A/N I was thinking about stopping it here but I wanted to make it longer. Your welcome!)

My eyes widened as I took a step back. "It's not possible."

"It is. You should know. You learned about the Reincarnation Spell. You learned it from John's mother." James told me. I shook my head.

"That's insane. Why would she use the Reincarnation Spell?"

"She didn't. She did, but not alone. She mixed it with a curse." he looked at me he held my shoulders so I met his eyes. "You have to tell me. Did you or did you not see John's mother after the wedding?"

I nodded, tears threatening to spill. Suddenly I was engulfed into a flashback.

I walked along the streets of London. I walked and took in the strange sights and smells. Blood. That was the only I really could smell. 

I watched as women, men and childern walked along in the lives without a care, not even bothering noticing I was a preyator and they were my prey. 

No, I thought, You can't feed to day. You have a mission.

I came to the building I need. It was a hospital, with its gloomy looking grey bricks and small windows. It had a plain wooden door with stairs leading up to them. 

I slowly but surely walked up the steps and opened the door. I walked into the plain white room, I walked over to the woman sitting behind the desk. She looked up as I came in. She had her hair tied back in a bun, and gleaming blue eyes. She reminded me of Rebecca.

She looked up as I came in, “Hello. Are you here to see someone?” she asked in a British accent.

“Yes, my mother-in-law. Her name is Eliza Brownfeild.”

“Oh, yes. She is in room 13. Would you like me to show you were that is?” she gestured towards the hallway to her left. A wedding ring gleamed in the light. I forced to keep myself composed and not envy her.