Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Andrew Gagnon

Pic on the side is John>>>

Chapter 2:

I saw my house and stopped. The White family owned the town of Whiton, they were rich. And saying there were no heirs to the money besides me, I got it. Of course I pretended to be my mother's cousin that wasn't at the wedding. I was also really good at handling money, so I owned a lot of stocks. And I own three boutiques, one in Boston; one in New York and the last in Chicago. They were called, "Wicked Girl"

So to say the least?

I was dirty rich.

So with my piles of money, I bought a large plot of land. It had a very large forest that was good for hunting. And that fisher I killed? He was on my land! He deserved it. The only people I allow on my lands are my friends: James (of course) and Marie.

Marie is my friend who understands what I am going through. Marie was from the time of the French Revolution, and she has seen her some shit. She saw her family gets beheaded. The only person in her family that wasn't seen to the 'National Razor' was her little sister. I met them in 1900s. And when she found out what I was... she was relieved.

We were hybrids.

I wasn't just a vampire...no I was born a witch. John turned me into a vampire during my wedding. In front of everyone we loved...he turned me into an illegal monster. An abomination. Something that doesn't deserve to live. And yet I do. Strange really.

When John bit me and healed the wound with his blood, he turned me into a vampire. Fate loves to torture us select few and make us be hybrids. There are many of us. Some born and others, myself included, are turned.

The myth council has come for me...many times. They want to through me in the worse place possible...Penta. Penta is nicknamed the "Five Stages of Hell", for good reason too! The fifth level was completely underground and the farthest down. So far down that it's hard to breathe, and there is no light. Nothing. Your all alone in a small area. Completely empty. No food. No water. No blood. No sound. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You are left in there to die. And if your immortal... oh well. You will go insane. And nobody ever come backs from the last level. The other levels aren't as bad. The first level is mostly for psycho killers, the second is for people who run from the law, third is for hybrids, and fourth is for well... people like me. Five is for anyone who is a terrible threat. You can go up or down. Depends on your behavior.

Marie and I are great friends; she lives in Boston so she runs my store. But she hasn't been doing well. Her sister- Claire-, Marie, and I were running through the woods. Marie and Claire were born hybrids, their parent's one was a fairy one was a vampire. We were hunting and, well... she was shot by a Council Hunter. A bullet made from a still living tree.

Fairies are the protectors of nature. If they touch a dead tree, usually they can bring them back. They help and heal plants and flowers. But are powerless if they are used to kill them. And that's what happened. The Myth Council is insane. And they killed a poor little eleven years old.

I remember his voice echoing in my head, "If you tell more than four people that you are a hybrid. We will send you to the last level of Penta. And you can rot there."

When you see my face

Hope it gives you hell

When you walk my way

Hope it gives you hell

I looked at my phone and smiled. "Hola, Jamie. Como estas?"

James voice chuckled, "Vicky y'know I don't speak Spanish."

"Well maybe you should learn." I told him truthfully, "I am fluent in Spanish and French. Whats your excuse?"

"I actually leave my house." He said.

"James," I warned. "Don't even start this argument again. Last time we had it, it was World War Two. And I am pretty sure you remember what happened..."

"Don't remind me, I'm still not allowed back in Finland because of that." He stated. "You start a huge battle killing thousands of people, and instantly you are banded from a country! It's ridiculous!"

"I know right? Finland wasn't even involved in the war! It makes no sense." I agreed.

"SO it's settled then, you're coming back to Whiton cool I will-"

"WHAT?!?" I screeched down the phone.

"I want you to come to Whiton."

"WHY?!?" I yelled.

"Because you need to get over you fears." He offered.

"You're lying. You know not to lie to me. You know how I feel about liars!"

"I know, I know." He said.

"Good."

"SO will you please come?" he begged.

"No."

"Why?" he whined.

"Whining makes you seem like a five-year old girl. It's not fitting for your trouble maker, goth look." I said matter-of-factly.

"You're coming."

"Nope, I'm good."

"Victoria Emilie White. You will come here now, or I will take you to a wedding."

"NO!" I gasped. "Fine! I'll go." I walked around my room angrily. Suddenly I noticed something was missing. I looked behind me.

"I'm sorry I'm going to have to call you back."

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"I have to go smash some kids' heads in."