Chapter Five

Just so there is no confusion. This is what Victoira was doing before she got to James's house.

Chapter 6:

     I looked out the window. There were about ten of them. I couldn’t take all of them. I also noticed they were carrying mirrors. That meant they were planning on trapping me. Not killing me. That meant they were going to trap me and bring me to Penta. No way in hell am I going there.

            That’s worse than seeing John again.

            The reason why vampires can’t see their reflections is because mirrors trap the vampire in them. They are in state where you can hear everything happening around them but they can’t see anything but white. It is torture. So I have heard… I haven’t had it happen to me.

            I grab all the stuff I can fit in my suitcase. I grab my cat-or familiar- Morrigan and put her in her cat carrying purse. A familiar is a spirit-or demon depending on how you look at it- that has taken the form of an animal or creature. The most common familiars are cats.

            A familiar’s job is to protects its witch and give advice to her or him. Morrigan hissed when I awoke her from her nap, “What are you doing?” she hissed in her British accent.

            “Council Collectors are here, so if you don’t want to die, I suggest we leave.”

            She looked at me, “You know I feel ridiculous in this purse. I am not a dog. If I wanted to be a dog I would have transformed into one when I came to Earth.”

            “Shut it.” I mumbled. I quietly as possible pushed my suitcase out the window of my bedroom. Then I jumped from my window to a tree and landed gracefully on a branch, I then leaped from branch to branch until I was as close to the ground as I could get. I jumped to the ground landing in a cat position.

            I started to walk towards my car when Morrigan said, “Pst! You forgot something.” I looked down at her and then turned around and saw my suitcase on the ground.

            “Opps. Mi aya krem.” The suitcase floated towards us and then followed us as we ninjaed or way to my purple Porche and hopped inside and drove off. I pressed down on the petal.

            I started to sing as my favorite song came on the radio:

“I threw a wish in the well,

Don't ask me, I'll never tell

I looked to you as it fell,

and now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish,

pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this,

but now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,

and this is crazy,

but here's my number,

so call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,

at you baby,

but here's my number,

so call me, maybe?