Diary Three

• Dedicated to My Vampire Addict Sister, Kim

Dear Diary                                                                                        August 5th, 1856

            Today, I discovered something…I don’t think I was supposed to know. It all started when I was walking around town with John. Usually I accompany Rebecca but she was ill today so John offered. He told me it wasn’t safe to walk around town at such a young age by myself, and saying that I was a pretty girl.

            So we spent the day together. It was so sweet of him. I he said he had some business with a jeweler so I stayed outside.

            That’s when I heard the muffled scream, coming from behind the dress shop. I followed the sound and stared in shock.

            James was holding a girl in his arms.

            His mouth was on her neck.

            Blood was everywhere.

            James was a vampire.

            He looked up and met my eyes. He quickly let go of the girl and started to walk towards me. I ran. I ran from a boy that was like my brother.

            He chased me. He chased me into the woods. I decided to climb a tree and was up it in no time. I then turned around and gasped.

            “Vicky please! If you think I am going to feast on your blood don’t you think I would already have down that?”

            “You’re a-“

            “I know. But you can’t tell anyone. I don’t kill people. I promise.” He said he had taken my hand and I nodded.

            He explained everything.

            I had a feeling he was hiding something from me. Like he was hiding a whole new world. But I pushed the thoughts from my head. And now I must sleep for I have had an over-whelming day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am a vampire obsessed teenager that writes and reads some intresting stories and I am secretly (not really) in love with disney. DISNEY GENERATION ASSEMBLE!

V----V  Vampireluver23